Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Apex Mega Spectrum - Day 11
Started getting some yellow, green, and blue around day 9.

9 Likes

Pixel 8 + xSIID + Zinc Power Scan = :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s some awesome reach! Very nice.

3 Likes

Who else uses payment devices to test their xSIID? :slight_smile:

For reals, I just wanted to see what would happen if I put a payment terminal into diagnostic mode and presented my xSIID to it when testing the “Contactless Reader” function. It lit my xSIID (as I expected because it’s the same frequency, but it was still fun to see), and absolutely nothing else happened. LOL.

4 Likes

Even brighter after healing :blush:

6 Likes

XSIID looking great after healing

7 Likes

48 day old XSIID

6 Likes

Greetings everyone!
Made a video with most of your shared images ^^

4 Likes

Green and Blue.

2 Likes

I’m on that fence I want blinky but I want function

2 Likes

Well, that’s easy… It’s function is to blink.
Besides, that’s why we have two hands, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Is that a fresh install?

With the Flipper, you should be able to put the long side parallel to the Blinkies and light them up without covering them up so they are easier to show off.

Also, if you are not aware @Az_F made an app, that has a “power scan” function, that will light them up without reading (if its an XSIID or NExT2 etc)

It has much more functionality to Cyborgs than just that, but for Show offs, that one might be of the most interest

ZINC

3 Likes

The Blue one (RFID) pic was taken a couple days after install. The Green (NFC) was a poorly screencapped last nite and was only possible because of @Hamspiced MFGC disc.

The install was a little off, and ended up deep and a bit crooked. Been installed for 3 or 4 months now and this is the first I’ve actually seen it light up.

Thank for the app link, I’ll have to check it out later.

Edit: The Blue RFID lights up much better and from further away now that it’s months later, by the way.
Edit2:

3 Likes

I can’t be the only one that just plays with their blinkies, right?

Right?

3 Likes

So far, that’s all I really do with mine. Still love being borged though.

3 Likes