Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

So, I got mine installed just today (xSIID and a xMagic). Process went incredibly well, as good as painless (Stubbing your toe is much worse).
I am experiencing absolutely no swelling, so already able to see my blink now.

I can warmly recommend Copenhagen Body Extremes as installer, for anyone looking for getting these implants in Scandinavia.

Now I just need to finished testing my LAKS Pay chip and have that converted, and my goal of being wallet- and keyless will be achieved!

6 Likes

13 Likes

WHEN IS THE RGB XSIID COMING OUTTTT

I NEED THIS INSIDE MY HAND

1 Like

I don’t know if the XSIID can harvest enough power for an rgb led :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Can you tell me which specific implant it is? One of the disc flex ones? Probably discontinued.

I don’t think you’re going to like the answer, see how big that scar is :joy:

1 Like

Worth it :moyai::robot:

It’s a version of the Apex that has an RGB cycle that can’t be changed. In exchange, it’s got worse performance, but that’s no matter for the ravenous blinky gang

6 Likes

To be fair the scar has been used over and over and with bigger ones. I’m sure you can get away with something much smaller just for the apex :wink:

I’m not disappointed with the range honestly. If this is considered bad then the standard mega must be a beast :exploding_head:

1 Like

It can, ive done it.

But range isnt great

With the powerscanning feature of the zinc APP the range is actually aceppteable, i dont have a vid showing it yet.

10 Likes

About 6 months after implanting, I’ve had no issues with the XSIID I implanted with help from a nurse. I went in for an MRI and the techs wanted to x-ray the implant before putting me through the machine, though of course it did not interfere with the MRI, CT or x-ray in any way. Here’s a photo I had printed from the X-ray, I hope you guys enjoy. After 6 months my implant is fully operational (I use it to authenticate with my computer/website daily) and brighter than ever. I for sure can recommend this one! I’m thinking about getting another one, in another color.
The most useful thing I have been able to do with this implant is unlock my Linux machine with a wave of my hand, using a python daemon that runs in systemd and routinely runs i3lock and kills it when the implant has been scanned, bypassing the password for login meaning my computer only needs a password on boot. I also use another daemon that runs on sleep/wake which simply runs i3lock. See my post for more information. Happy new year!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Apex Mega Spectrum - Day 11
Started getting some yellow, green, and blue around day 9.

9 Likes

Pixel 8 + xSIID + Zinc Power Scan = :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s some awesome reach! Very nice.

3 Likes

Who else uses payment devices to test their xSIID? :slight_smile:

For reals, I just wanted to see what would happen if I put a payment terminal into diagnostic mode and presented my xSIID to it when testing the “Contactless Reader” function. It lit my xSIID (as I expected because it’s the same frequency, but it was still fun to see), and absolutely nothing else happened. LOL.

4 Likes

Even brighter after healing :blush:

6 Likes

XSIID looking great after healing

7 Likes

48 day old XSIID

6 Likes

Greetings everyone!
Made a video with most of your shared images ^^

3 Likes