Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

I just poke my hand in every reader i find :joy:

7 Likes

Ha, not that cool.
It’s a stripped down and frankensteined kbr1.
I can light my stuff up with it and run it off of 4 aa batteries of usb.

I dremeled the antenna out for minimalism.

5 Likes

Looks like the start of some great idea. What’s the minimum requirements to make a HF antena ?

2 Likes

all i did was take apart the reader, verify voltage and move things around a little :slight_smile:
once i get a bit better at reading tiny circuits, ill redo it on a smaller board so i can make a pocket sized power source.

i honestly just tinker around until things work or stop working.

2 Likes

:joy: yup that’s how shit gets done.

2 Likes

Sounds about right

Unfortunately the practice tends to change when it’s either not your stuff and or it’s absurdly expensive

It’s weird. I was absolutely paralyzed with fear running a 100k cnc mill doing even basic commands

But a 300$ cnc controlled 3D printer?
Fuck it, let’s write some advanced custom gcode by hand and see what happens

3 Likes

Hahaha I have a small desk milling machine that I modded to do CNC, broken already like 30 tips trying to make a small PCB board. I know the feeling.

Here’s a different perspective of showing off my blink!!
The right side is an xLED left side is a NExT.

4 Likes

Hehe, my glowy-half working-doughnut :star_struck: (I can’t take a decent picture of the green glow yet, I’ll have to use my camera with a long exposure…)(Also the implanted one is my first one, I don’t have a pic of the new one rn :shushing_face:):

8 Likes

my Blue xSIID 6 days after installing

3 Likes

flexSIID :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Wohoooooooooow

Where did you bought it?

from @amal He made three of them

1 Like

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaaat? Wow that range is scary

What the hell am I doing with this little glasses that I have to have my phone 2cms away from???

2 Likes

I was also really surprised about the range, and that it works through my hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so damn jealous. This is amazing!

3 Likes

“Somebody Else” doesn’t watch the Simpsons :wink:

3 Likes

I am not into Blinkies, BUT that my friend, I like. I would actually get one of those.
A FlexSIID Field Detector :heart:

4 Likes

Oh thanks for that actually. I am envious!

It’s the perfect contact sharing implant. The LED can be shown while the antenna is covered by the phone.
But so many people are working on LED implants right now, I’m sure I’ll get what I want in a year or so.

2 Likes