Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Can you do one cyberpunk style with the biochip?

1 Like

What do you mean with ā€œCyerpunk styleā€ You mean the game? Cyberpunk 2077? Like yellow with black letters or glitching or?

2 Likes

Shots fired lol

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: XSIID - password protecting the data inside your xSIID chip?

Is there a reason there isnā€™t a NeXT version of the xLED?

Amal has mentioned, the led has to be on the bottom

The laser welding guys for the glass are super twitchy about burning led dust all over their machines and stuff

At least thatā€™s as I remember it, also some suppliers not being easy to work with

1 Like

@Eriequiet pretty much nailed it

Here is the Horseā€™s mouth

2 Likes

I wonder if crowd funding could help motivate either @amal or his suppliers to get this rolling?

Seems to have worked wonders for the titan

I would personally prefer a flex, but an x series would also be acceptable

1 Like

The HF side could be quite small, eg. NFC Nail
The problem with the LF flex would be the antenna size, but MY GUESS the smallest LF would be a juggle between surface area vs Height in Z axis that Amal would be willing to encapsulate.
Hand-winding would be too inefficient to get a small size, so it would have to be an off the shelf product.
A couple that I have seen
Like maybe 12mm diameter about 0.5mm thick ( Like the FlexEM)
Also a rectangle 20x10mm BUT it is about 2mm thick ( I pulled out of a wrist band )

AGAIN ALL :arrow_up: pure guessā€™ :arrow_up:

This ā€œgalleryā€ sure turned into text fast :wink:

5 Likes

blinky

Back on track :train2:

On track

5 Likes

ā€¦for a second I thought

ā€¦then I was pondering :thinking:

ā€¦then I read the next comment :man_facepalming:

Stay relevant! okok

:sob: I need to flex myself more to be here :sob:

1 Like

Pilgrimā€¦ I honestly love that gif. My beloved one just started laughing because he peeked at my screen :wink:
Please use it every time you have to remind us of not derailing too much! :smile:

4 Likes

I can doā€¦Iā€™ll probably have to use it on my self a lot also

4 Likes

Did a xLED and xDF2 combo last night:

2 Likes

Just going to bump this a bit. Any updates?

2 Likes

Sorry for my late response, work was keeping me too busy the past weeks.
I have the E.T. LED since last year December and I absolutely love it! Healing worked well, too.
Iā€™m still struggling a little bit with posting a picture or one of the cool videos in the forum because itā€™s not a DT product.
Maybe in the derailment thread ā€¦ IDK, let me think about itā€¦ but I let you know then personally.
If there are more people interested, you might be happy to hear that my husband is preparing a very informative big Discord server for his self made things currently. Heā€™s planning early invitations as soon as the main informations there are complete. Thatā€™s a lot of work, also for me because I write there from my point of view about the implants.

4 Likes

Finally got a shot of mine!

3 Likes

Voila

9 Likes

What are those!!! Is that a custom antena bracelet?!