Show off your Magnets! šŸ§² TiTAN + xG3 v1 + v2 Gallery

Sneaky, sneaky. Iā€™ve got one of those in my kit.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got some pretty tough skinā€¦only metaphorically though XD
Also Iā€™ve noticed it doesnā€™t hurt pinching the skin, it just goes numb after a while, but looks pretty bad lol

1 Like

Now Iā€™m curious about her reaction? Gosh, I could freak out half of my family if they found out that Amal got under my skinā€¦

Iā€™m still planning to get more chrome regardless of that.

1 Like

She actually loves it!
Sheā€™s like my great second aunt or something like that, donā€™t really know be we both know weā€™re family and sheā€™s older so Iā€™ve been helping her out around the house, especially when she got a knee replacement. She knows that when sheā€™s paid me in the past for house work, the money went straight to Amal lol

4 Likes

Itā€™s good to stretch in the morning!

10 Likes

Is that a Titan youā€™ve got in P0?

No, an xg3 v1, and the bottom one is a v2

Itā€™s alive :joy: Iā€™m having too much fun with this thing

2 Likes

haha nice! what is that thing? (i converted your video to be more webby friendly)

2 Likes

Muchas gracias! Itā€™s the magnet used to remove anti-theft tags from clothes. Quite strong but not strong enough to be painful on contact.

2 Likes

ahhhā€¦ it looked like it had a cord plugged into it in the video :slight_smile:

Iā€™m even more impressed by the look of the round implant on the top of the hand. I forgot its name.

I guess you have plenty of questions about it?

1 Like

That looks fun! Lol
FlexNExT on top right? With non glowy glowy bits?

Itā€™s a custom flexnext

I do have some electromagnets at home for very secret projects bot not that big :sweat_smile:

Yes, the electronics are dead but it has some wild glow :star2:

1 Like

I agree, it looks awesome!

Thatā€™s both surprising and tempting at the same time.

5 Likes

:tornado::face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

I was cleaning out my Google photos and came across this video from March 2022. Iā€™m pretty sure I never posted it here. Found a magnetic stirrer in an abandoned area of a mill I was working in and knew what I had to do. Thatā€™s an xG3v1 in my left hand middle finger.

3 Likes

Oh my lordyā€¦ is it doing full revolutions?

No, itā€™s moving back and forth like a seesaw.

it felt like its going to rip the magnet out

6 Likes