So angry - Vivokey, Spark1 Spark2

yeeah, your solution seems to work, but it’s still a bug from VK :frowning_face:, and that seems to be easy to solve.

1 Like

pretty sure they’re just way too busy with other stuff

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll drop a @Fraggersparks here and a link to your solution post so hopefully it’s a quick implementation.

1 Like

VivoKey Login should work again, I can login as normal.
(For those who used it, don’t forget to delete the tampermonkey script)

4 Likes

To me when I try to connect the wordpress user to the app it tells me
Client ID Error
The client identifier (client_id) is missing or invalid
I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have deleted the app and I have recreated it in vivokey… and nothing works
Error: invalid_client
Client authentication failed (e.g., unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method)

I went through all the code for the WP plugin and it looks fine in terms of constructing the http requests so I wonder if they VK api is still acting up for WP.

It would be a lot easier if I actually had a VivoKey product so I could interact with their API to see what is happening in real-time vs scouring code.

1 Like

How about

3 Likes

It’s a shame because I was doing very well and I felt safe accessing my blogs with the implant, but now, I have to go back to username and password, double identification blah blah blah and I have spark 1 and spark 2 that I can’t use at all :cry:

Nothing is known about why the Wordpress plugin does not work yet, I have tried it with different browsers, and there is no way…
To me when I try to connect the wordpress user to the app it tells me
Client ID Error

1 Like

Any solution for the wordpress plugin issue? the truth is that’s what I was using the spark for the most!

• Client ID Error

• Error: invalid_client
    Client authentication failed (e.g., unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method)

Greats

I’ll drop in a @yeka here, he is very knowledgeable in many things, including vivokey implementation.

Hopefully he has some time to help you out

The only wordpress instance I ever saw was outdated and then deleted. I’d bet wordpress made breaking changes over the years… I always wanted to see a working one to play with it.

Hm, what exactly did you do? This error still could mean you haven’t set up your open id connect stuff correctly… idk tho.

It is the same reply as I got when I tried it deployed on vm which was unreachable from internet. I will take shot on it in my VPS to see if anything changes.

The plugin works, when I uploaded wp to my vps and installed the plugin it asks in settings to scan the code, once scanned the vivokey app autofills the redirect_url once I set it to be valid url to get to the site and not ip accesible only from my network as it was before I got valid response. And everything seems to work, tried to log in without problem with my demo card, the errors on site are unrelated when I then access wp-admin it doesn’t have problem.

1 Like