(*****) SOYAL Mifare Door Reader

Changyun access control system SOYAL Mifare network button type multi-function controller access control card reader

INTRODUCTION

Just a Random reader I had at some accommodation I stayed at that worked extremely well with my FlexM1

PRODUCT GUFF

• Built-in watchdog anti-crash, perpetual calendar, alert, forced door opening alarm, overtime door closing alarm, doorbell, help code, anti-duress output function

-Built-in automatic door opening period, passing door group, passing time, holiday time, automatic door opening setting, connecting multiple door control can expand the number of setting groups

-Stand-alone/connected/scalable architecture supported in series

-Support encrypted communication Soyal Security Communication (SSC format) to enhance transmission security

• Provide online firmware update

-A variety of access modes are available: just read the card, read the card or password, read the card and add the password

-Multiple output points: door lock output (0.1~600 seconds, switch mode) & alarm output (1~600 seconds)

-Support silent operation mode: door open button mute & full mute

-Automatically lock to prevent tailgating

-Multifunctional controller, elevator control, time attendance, salary calculation, SCADA: map control & remote control code

TESTING INCLUDING READ RANGES

This was all done on the fly, with no measurements taken, but it did read reliably and easily evey time

TEARDOWN
Not mine to tear down

PROs

• Extremely easy to read FlexM1

CONs

• Limited testing, but zero issues observed

“HACKS”

N/A

PRICE
USD ~$80

SUMMARY:

• Great little outdoor reader, but only tested with FlexM1 and issued fob

• UID Only

• 5 :star: given as I had no reason and not enough testing to rate it otherwise.

LINKS AND RESOURCES

Provided in the “product guff” above

POLL

Rating by the community :robot:

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR HAVE USED ONE

:star: = :poop:

:star::star: = :pleading_face:

:star::star::star: = :neutral_face:

:star::star::star::star: = :grin:

:star::star::star::star::star: = :trophy:

PRIDUCT NAME 1-5 :star:

0 voters