Spare key fobs for xac v2

i think (and i very well may be wrong) its due to the fact they’re not in emulation mode, they need to be programmed for the tag type before the xac will pick up on them

1 Like

Right, but you can spend 30$ to program them

Or 10$ to buy another set pre programmed as em tags

1 Like

Thanks guys! So what would I be looking for if I want to get some that are pre programmed??

1 Like

Buy EM4100 tags instead of T5577 and they should be good to go out of the box

1 Like

Well, you could also send them to somebody with a proxmark that would be willing to change them for you :man_shrugging:

For cheaper and faster postage, Where are you located?
Somebody here that lives nearby may be able to help you out…

1 Like

Yep your right bud most t5577 tags come “fresh” not programed and just waiting for credit.

1 Like

With the bonus of having a proxmark for implant stuff…

depending on where you are i can just mail you some preprogrammed ones :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thabks alot for the help, info and offers guys this community is great! :grin:
I am located on the sunshine coast, Queensland, Australia.
I think I might just get some of the em4100 tags and save for a proxmark . Thanks a bunch !

2 Likes

Oh nice, another aussie. I’m in Brisbane with a PM3, I’ll DM you.

Just a quick suggestion… we may have slipped some Mifare fobs in by mistake… can you scan with an NFC phone and TagInfo?

Sorry Amal. Im a bit confused, what do you want me to scan? I didn’t think mobiles were capable of scanning low frequency? :blush:

Mobiles can’t scan LF. I think amal thought these tags were the ones which came with the xAC (hence why DT might have given you mifare ones instead of EM ones).

Thought that might be what he meant :grin: thanks

ah yep… reading too quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested though,

Why order additional em fobs in the first place

Why not use implants :man_shrugging:t2:?

Family / guests?

1 Like

Its for my motorbike. I start it now with my implant but sometimes I let other people have a go and need spare fobs for that :blush:

1 Like

No deal, cyborgs only

2 Likes

Haha! Could be a good way to convince family to get implants

1 Like