Sports2Pay wearable

Hi Guys,

for the Payment Device Conversion Service I bought a Sports2Pay wearable which i thought would include a card with the chip that I just could pull out of but I guess it is the wrong sort of wearable. The keypay MINI is not sold anymore on the LAKS pay website.

In the wearable itself I could easily pull out the black plastic card. It is probably in there but could this be used as the conversion chip? I don’t want to break it open myself because I don’t want to damage it. Should I send this over or it is not worth the shipment cost and risk and should I look again for something with the pull out card on the laks website? Thanks!

@amal

I have a booklet with all their products and what comes with a flexible payment chip or is integrated into the wearble. Not lucky as the one I bought is one of the few with that sort of chip.

Get a keyfob. Easiest to convert

Laks looks like they support US users through Curve now.

Unfortunately their inventory is almost completely sold out.

I got one of these Pay2MINIs. Can it be converted?

Do you have a specific link that specifies that? Specifically? I ask because curve has an EU and US business and they are separate.

In other news, totally unrelated… there will be a pretty good option for payments coming soon.

2 Likes

I talked to their customer support, but it seems they are mistaken. The US Curve card doesn’t appear to link to Laks. I’ll try the physical one when it comes in the mail, but I’m not hopeful.

But if there’s a new option coming soon… :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like