Spotted: UK; fellow implantee etiquette

Make sure to pronounce the “m” correctly, not as a “n’”! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I would go to him / her
“Hey what kind of chip do you habe?”

I had some nice talks to person.

“I saw you on TV”
Or
“Do you really have a chip implanted” (he saw my RFID tattoo)

The other side is I scared people on the train.
They chsnged sests, when i unlocked my computer or my phone (doesn’t work anymore)

2 Likes

“Did Amal manage to get under your skin?”

“Would you get a chip implanted to replace your keys?”

2 Likes

Where you at @jamesuk?

I’m up in Scotland, Edinburgh area.

Would be cool to get UK chapter meet going.

2 Likes

I go with “What is the colour of night” - “Sanguine, my brother”. Always. No matter the circumstances.

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Love it, because it sounds cool as fuck, but you may just find an Elder Scrolls fan rather than an implantee…

4 Likes

Agree, that’s why it stuck with me for such a long time :wink:

I’m okay with that! :smile:
Preferably TES3, I really, really loved it (though the quote is from TES4, if I remember it correctly…)

edit: Oh, I could aswell go with “what can change the nature of a man”, but… well… there is no certain answer to that :wink:

2 Likes

Derby

I did some cloud/sysadmin stuff up in Derby for about a year, commuted from Northampton though so I never really got a feel for the place….though I did go to The Hairy Dog to see Gassed Up one time, pretty sweet lil’ venue.

RE: The actual subject of this thread, if you somehow notice my implants in public I would expect you to present me with a burrito and say my secret codephrase:
So, I heard you like Chipotle

4 Likes

I too like the challenge /response.

Should we brand ourselves with the DT logo? Maybe tattoo?

I want to meet magnet people and consensually touch our magnets together to check out what it’s like to touch other peoples magnets.

I’m in a long term monogamous marriage and I’m sure it would be wild af to see the attractiveness of body jewelry- my wife is not the kinda girl.

Well this took a turn.

5 Likes

For implants? Or for touching your magnets with her magnets?

1 Like

Haha, when my bodmod artist and I meet, we always do that! :smile:
It feels funny, because both magnets are placed in the same way, so they repel each other, or rather, each magnets feels a bit like it wants to flip.

I feel ya - I’m quite heavily modded by now, and my husband got two rings in his earlobe and a tongue piercing. Not a problem at all, to each his own, but I must admit that mods on other people are usually a big turn-on for me :woman_shrugging:

I’m kind of in the opposite boat,
I kind of want some ear piercings (maybe like a triple helix, or some small gauges
the wife is kind of my limiting factor,

Not a “your not allowed”, because that’s bullshit… do whatever you want to your body

More of a…. If I do ____ it’s probably a turn off for her… and that outweighs my interest

1 Like

I have a vivokey tattoo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BME used to do a thing where anyone who has the BME logo tattooed or scarified on them got free BME for life.

What do you think @amal? If we get a DT or Vivokey tattoo can we have each new product released sent for free? Think of the advertising!

I think he’ll agree!?!

Hah I think I said did say something about tattoos in another post…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are no friends at dusk

I take it you just watched the movie? :slightly_smiling_face:

Second the meetup idea, i’m in Glasgow.