Spreading misinformation

I watched a video that’s been spreading a ton of misinformation so I made a video myself talking about it:

12 Likes

Well done mate.

I wouldn’t call it a debate ( My my definition at leaset )
A debate is where you could argue the point either way.
You stated Facts
He stated :poop:

I fucken’ hate social media, for this exact reason.
It gives a platform for people to spread misinformation.
Most people are easily and readily “influenced” :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: and are too dumb to know the difference or lazy to research it themselves

5 Likes

Nice video. I know you said you enjoy the YouTubers in it but I found their dialogue to be obnoxious. I could not tell if they were being sensationalist or ignorant.

Thank you for taking the time to produce it and for sharing.

2 Likes

They typically talk about defensive and offensive strategies in job hunting, work life, and job interviews. It’s just something I find interesting idk I’m weird.
When I saw this though. I simply couldn’t let this slide.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, How old are they -ish? and what are their jobs? and how many have they had?
What experience / qualifications do they have to give this advice.
Or is it purely opinion based information, and do they make it clear that is where it is coming from.

Not trying to shit on your interest, I’m genuinely curious?
If you dont have the info at hand, I am happy too look it up myself, I’m sure it wont be hard to find out their information

1 Like

I don’t really know how old. I know the main guy joshua was a freelance software engineer.

???

Please don’t tell me he is now an influencer :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Thanks for the “google is tracking everything you do already”. Everyone I talk to says this and that is my rebuttal and it shuts down every response they have.

2 Likes

I cut out a lot of stuff from the final video. I didn’t want it to go on for half an hour.
I might make another that’s just a complete uncut version.

1 Like

Thanks again for the time you took to put that together.
Great link choices.
Thanks for cutting out some of the stuff

FYI I did some unbiased research on Joshua Fluke.
I hope you get what you want from him :+1:

2 Likes

You sound like a disapproving parent :rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

The guys in that video had such punchable faces.

3 Likes

great vid… some notes…

• the heat thing they were talking about is TEG with solid state, typically peltier junctions… but it’s still not going to happen because those junctions require a lot of heat transfer through them to generate power, and the amounts of power you’re going to be generated will be nil compared to the amount of power you’ll actually need. The body does a pretty good job of heat management and it’s just not going to happen. In short, the 32M (three square market) guys are lying sacks of crap who I’ve had the misfortune of interacting with before… and they only touted the idea of a GPS implant to try to scam investors into contacting them.

• payment is about 32M’s “closed payment” system… they are a vending and “lunch room” company after all… so they can easily set up private accounts… that’s all this is doing is deducting from a 32M operated vending machine and deducting from that account of “credits”.

• changing companies and removal - yes it’s easy to remove, but more importantly the idea is that this chip is an employee benefit… it’s the employee’s property, and they can bring it to the next company and register there (if possible)… no need to remove it at all.

• if you like this guy, suggest he contact me/us to discuss implants and their concerns about it… i’d be happy to jump on Skype or whatever with them.

2 Likes

What? Guys like this don’t want to debate with facts, they want to preach uncontested BS.

3 Likes

Fuck me that joshua lad is some insufferable gobshite.

I barely made it through your video @thevampkid, which was great, because there was too much of him…

1 Like

I just sent him an email. Fingers crossed we can get to talk to him.

3 Likes

His video irritated me as well… I generally like his videos but this one was too much for me

1 Like

Great vid… those dudes seem super punchable haha.

1 Like

Half the professional Youtubers are punchable. They’re idiots who produce very low S/N ratio content, with an overinflated sense of their own worth because they’re popular with other idiots who watch their inane videos. Before social media, they wouldn’t have been given a voice to express themselves because, well, they’re just not worth listening to.

1 Like