Staying updated via email?

Hi,
I’m eagerly awaiting the new flexM product pre-sale, refreshing dangerousthings facebook and twitter pages daily. I don’t want to miss that one… but it’s easy to miss things on those platforms due to “information noise”.

I would like to stay updated on new DT products long term via email / newsletter subscription.
I already subscribed to ‘DT info’ forum category email updates, but that channel is not up to date with new releases.

So, as a customer, I would like to suggest DT company adds a new email / newsletter information channel where we could keep updated on news that are now posted on facebook and twitter. Thanks

6 Likes

How about a “news” topic here on the forum that you could subscribe to? Would that be sufficient?

6 Likes

It would be nice to receive biohacking news a la augmentations. The biggest concern I’d have would be people chatting in the topic and being alerted to conversation instead of to actual news.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with discussion, but it would take away from the purpose of the subscription.

1 Like

I could call it DT News, lock the topic, and only post product announcements :slight_smile:

maybe i will just call it Product Announcements ?

8 Likes

good

4 Likes

Yes, a topic we can subscribe to would be great. Even a whole new category (like “DT info”) containing locked topics is ok.

5 Likes

Ok! “Product Announcements” now exists as a separate category.

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/c/product-announcements

4 Likes