Suggestion thread?

There’s Not really a place where we can make suggestions per say, but I thought I’d give a hoot out there.

I had a dream. I went to check my mailbox and I got a small little loot box from dangerous things and the best toy store in the world BobaKahn. Inside the box it was a pop fig, an art piece, some small knickknack toys, and a mystery implant!

I was elated!!
I would Sell the soul of my left nut for a collab like that. BobaKahn already does mystery boxes, so if @amal or @mdanger were to take a ride over to Everett, talk with Les and say add this to a box for Mike in Calgary and in a couple of days I would be in Mike nerd heaven

Or something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok so first of all fuck you now im gonna have to go spend all my damn money on some loot boxes :rofl:

1 Like

The Lego Trooper is not for sale…afaik.

1 Like

i have been told “everything is for sale, for the right price - even Dave” .

and this guy is on my need list.

4 Likes

Next time you go, can you look for the dumbest action figure? I mean, dumb dumb, (if they carry it) and let me know what you see? Cargo pocket size max.

I like bringing them places and taking photos of them, and I lost my last dude.

Please and thanks.

1 Like

1 Like

They both look like characters from BoJack Horseman :laughing:

Both those look bomb. I wouldn’t say no to beaver, as it is hilarious to me. It would be a bonus if the figures can be posed in numerous ways also. More photo opportunity.

this is a derail about action figures

Well, I went down the rabbit hole.

4 Likes