Support Ukraine

Same here. I was holding out for an Apex, but I couldn’t pass this up. Individual items would’ve come up to $506 plus shipping,

but between value bundle, ring sale, and discount, total was $338.98 including shipping. Little over 33% off. Not to mention knowing some of my purchase will go to a great cause. Order now and support Ukraine!

Slava Ukraini!

9 Likes

I bought some for you, give me the address, I will send it with pleasure

12 Likes

Hell yeah!

I’ll send you a dm.

Also I hear that particular ship got taken down yesterday. Congrats!

5 Likes

Correction, this warship was destroyed by our brave warriors last night) Sorry there is no " Russian cruiser Moskva exist anymore )))

7 Likes

If you ever talk to any of them, tell 'em I said, Nice shootin.

3 Likes

We are all in contact, I live in Odessa, this is a small provincial town where everyone knows each other. Now the whole country is very united, all brothers and sisters to each other. There are only two options now - either we all die, or the Russian Putin Z machine dies. Few people surrender, mostly warriors die by blowing themselves up. Such is life

8 Likes

We have closed the Ukraine coupon code but we’re keeping the donate option on checkout. We’ve sent funds to the family we are supporting and fixin to send more soon. I’ll update the OP at the top with details soon.

8 Likes

sent

7 Likes

Good evening, we are from Ukraine
I want to install this gadget instead of hands, any ideas?

7 Likes

Check out the beautiful art that @Acujawa sent me today!

11 Likes

This picture has become a popular meme in Ukraine.
It’s about how our farmers stole tanks from the “second army” of the world from under their noses))

4 Likes

Not just there, many here have also thoroughly enjoyed it :joy:

6 Likes

A man buys a pair of socks in Warsaw, Poland.
They come with instructions on the temperature to wash them in etc in Ukrainian, Polish and English.
In Russian it only says “Russian warship, go F… yourself”.

14 Likes