SURVEY Multi-purpose xSeries implant!

Haha, shouldn’t have said anything but yes eventually the “DevilLeg” will appear in the project section.

Its a very steep learning curve so its going to be a while yet and it definitely a labour of love.

4 Likes

I’m a tall fat sultan hahah

Correct. It’s made by Destron Fearing (what a fucking name… it actually influenced me choosing Dangerous Things)

7 Likes

Totally off topic, was reading the past posts while watching Aladdin (with the kids), the scene in the meme was on tv the exact moment i scrolled past it. Thought the disney app had injected video into the browser…

1 Like

Disney, just another Google / Amazon… creepily watching everything you do.

1 Like

We got ourselves a bonafide psychic here, folks

1 Like

Hi… long time lurker, first time poster.

Did this ever go anywhere? For the record, I’d buy one.

2 Likes

Congrats!!

Hey @Pilgrimsmaster
Did I do right on the gif-fu?

I also had very similar thoughts when you said:

But part of me would rather completely isolate “private chips” from “hacker chips”.
As in… distinct body parts.

And another (winning) part of me can’t agree more with this statement:

:sunglasses:

If you’re willing to get a large round implant, there’s the flexMT which is the magic M1 + T5577

1 Like

tenor (66)

FYI
@koteeq is our insider on the Flipper Zero project.

Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

1 Like

I know… there are a couple of threads with suggestions that an X series M1/T5577 would be possible, but problematic…

Nice to know!!
I would’ve offered myself there as well if this were happening another year. =/

Looking forward to receiving mine to play with, though#! XD

Now that the FlexMN is a thing maybe that would be a decent choice for a new x series. I could see it being a NExT 2.0

2 Likes

I’m guessing that one issue would be the size of the chip… from the photos it’s definitely not a small chip. Since it’s a rare ‘magic’ chip type, it’s not cheap, and there’s also not many suppliers. It may not be physically possible at this point in time to have all of those features on a small enough die / wafer.

IIRC that’s one reason that there’s not a mifare M1 magic gen 2 xSeries implant, nor a xDF EV1.

:crossed_fingers: that it is possible though! It’d be an extremely powerful implant potentially.

Correct. I can only get the chip in a COB package at this point. Flex only.

A good time to remind people there is only a few days left to order the first campaign of the FlexMN

CAMPAIGN STATS
Backers: 6
Ends: January 4, 2021
The campaign will end in 3 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes, 34 seconds

1 Like

Yep!!

I’m just waiting to see if the keyhole approach would be doable as a custom before deciding how/when to back it. :yum:

1 Like

tenor

Because why not?

Link to top post /Poll

But I think I would rather have a flexMT

Indeed, the performance of the FlexMT is OUTSTANDING, I know Because I had one, but didn’t install it. I did some testing with it, and I was totally blown-away

Personally, I didn’t want to go “back of the hand”, so looked at doing my “watch” area, but I felt my wrists were just too small.

An xSeries is a compromise in performance/range, but for me, it’s a huge plus in convenience of install.

100% anybody that wants that extra read range I would say get a FlexMT, you won’t regret it.

The T5577 and the M1 is a great duo for public access IMO.

1 Like