The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

SCP foundation is kinda fun

Could also do critical role is you like DND, 4 hour episodes times 4-5 yearsā€¦ plenty of listen time

I used to listen to it a lot at work

images (30)

Marvin the paranoid android

APPROVES THIS MESSAGE

5 Likes

I left my wallet at work,

Iā€™m currently sick so work doesnā€™t want me to come get it, I donā€™t want to travel there if I donā€™t have to cause itā€™s far

I was all set to use one of my implants with my drivers license on it, at the last second both the dr and pharmacy ā€œwas able to look it upā€

Sad pirate noises

2 Likes

GracefulUnsightlyGuanaco-size_restricted

Yeah, I actually forgot about it! Thanks for mentioning it again. I was halfway through the second episode I think, and got sidetracked.

Love literally everyone involved with it, but especially William Osman and nilered.

1 Like

Make sure you have read up all issues with the flexnext Before you implant anything

You do you, but itā€™s best to learn from issues and not repeat them

1 Like

i have haha, itā€™s not like it in the sense that itā€™s together. Itā€™s basically like 2 implants stacked, almost like putting xLEDs over a flex implant.

I train medical students as well so any issues that come with infection or breakage will be dealt with safely, and, of course lots of testing before implanting.

I would implore you to consider approaching Amal.
He has a tried and true product

1 Like

I might, but honestly i prefer trying things out myself for now. I like figuring things out myself, mistakes and all.

Mind sharing what you have in mind to encapsulate? Cassox could do reliable PMMA encapsulation for you

Is that feasable for e.g. a vimpay? how thick would it need to be to not break?

I so wanna share this, but I canā€™t :slight_smile:

Iā€™m 65 days away from the biggest event of my life. Some of you are partially aware of what itā€™s about. One of you - one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world - knows EXACTLY what itā€™s about.

Iā€™ve been partying every day in anticipation. Nobody knows why Iā€™m throwing a party every day, but they come and party along all the same :slight_smile:

In 65 days Iā€™ll truly be me. First time i my life. Iā€™m so happy. I canā€™t reveal why, but I just want to spread the happiness.

Be happy with me my friends!

8 Likes

Oh yeah! The unicorn totally adds to the joy :slight_smile:

Hoped so :wink:
And itā€™s good to see you so excited and happy :slight_smile:

Happier and more terrified by the day :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t like audiobooks til I found the Galactic Football League series. The voice over is done by the author, and he adds in a bunch of sound effects and filters to make it even better. The amount of production and editing done kept my attention. Itā€™s a sci-fi series of 8 books (iirc) where the galaxy has some new alien species, and the species that has the most control and power realized that some sort of peace and interspecies relations can be achieved by the ancient sport of (American) football. Itā€™s a weird concept, but I really enjoyed it! It had the perfect mix of futuristic politics, tech, action, and a bunch of character development. I believe you can find all of the audiobook segments on Scott Seiglerā€™s website where he uploaded it in chunks.

Also, the Expeditionary Force is another great series available on audible. I like that voice actor a lot!
And Hell Divers is a great post apocalyptic but with futuristic yet retro in their time technology. I think it has the same voice actor, if not just as good!
Those are what got me into audiobooks after a string of slow boring monotone audiobooks.

1 Like

So youā€™re finally getting uploaded! Congrats!

2 Likes

Ending up as a puff of bits in the cloudā€¦ What a ghastly thought! This isnā€™t Ghost in the Shell: on the real Internet, Iā€™d probably become Big Dataā€™s bitch - if I can even get past one of CloudFlareā€™s captchas :slight_smile:

Joking aside, something tells me that you are getting naturalized but I didnā€™t mention it because I donā€™t to be pushy or annoying. Itā€™s ok if Iā€™m wrong, and Iā€™m happy that youā€™re happy about this big thing that youā€™re approaching.

:unicorn_thumbs_up:

1 Like