The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I use vaseline glass salt and pepper shakers in my kitchen. They’re identical to the ones my grandmother had, so I had to have them.

2 Likes

I can’t admit to knowing any kind of chemistry, but I know salt is a dick and will react with a whole Lotta stuff. I can only imagine what it’s thinking about doing and it’s a dirty little mind with the uranium

Uranium Dioxide. So it’s in a much more stable form. Plus sealed inside glass. And only in trace amounts. It’s radiation output is slightly less than the human body’s natural radiation out put.

So, pretty safe and stable.

Just a quick update. got some time today after work with all the parts and got the PicoBoot working.
Not tested the emulators or anything, but Wind Waker and Metal Arms works flawlessly for the 30mins or so I played each.

I love this thing.

4 Likes

This aged like fine wine

9 Likes

Prayed to jesus and he turned your post from water into wine

2 Likes

This is a great approach… I think I almost understand the time component of general relativity thanks to this.

ok ouch…

head hurts again hahah

3 Likes

Cant wait to do this to mine. Have so many mods planned though, so i havent even considered starting. Congrats on the install

1 Like

@Chaosbreaker

This…

Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 11-20-16 Profile - Chaosbreaker - Dangerous Things Forum

is the face of someone just waiting to cause some chaos.

7 Likes

I just remembered something. Is there a place to report out of date Information on the Installer map? Before i got my NeXT i got in contact with an installer listed there and they told me they don´t do implants anymore. And i forgot until now :sweat_smile:

DM me :wink:

1 Like

Just got a Quest 2 last night. Been playing around with EchoVR and YouTube/Prime Video. Anyone want to play some games or w/e?
I know there was talk about movie nights. Wonder if we could do a VR movie night?

3 Likes

I have a Quest 1. Would definitely be down to play something.

Haven’t really been keeping up with the more recent games, but I have a few older ones that could be fun. Might have to charge it up and have look see what I have anymore.

1 Like

I’ve got a few games on Steam that are Bar compatible I believe. Think Golf It is one of them. Need to figure out how to play those on the Quest. Want to try the Tron Golf It map in VR.

You can use an Oculus Link Cable, compatible USB-C cable (Must be USB 3, the included cable is USB 2 and will not work), or Occulus AirLink if you have a good enough Wi-Fi Network. (5Ghz, AC/AX recommended, with PC connected through Ethernet.

1 Like

Anyone have a goddamn left controller for quest 2 they want to part with for a descent price?

Found this listing on CL. Can buy it and mail it if you want.

fVeK4abvX79BjF5mF7

I’m very confused by the swings back and forth, but hey… I’ll sit back and watch

@invalid_signal @Pilgrimsmaster
Is it just me or does the face not quite match ?

1 Like