The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Personally, I think you should install it, The #P0 shadowtux used is not an ideal location for it, too many stressā€™ and strains; anything but an xSeries would struggle to survive very long in that location.

My FlexM1 gen2 is great and hasnā€™t skipped a beat in #P1

1 Like

@amal

Have you played with making anything in larger glass formats, like that cattle tag that R wanted a while
Back?

Would that format yield comparable results as a flex pcb?

1 Like

just reinstating, with flexies Location is everything!

I still got an LED nail working flawlessly on my R4 (part og my flexDF2).
And I do climb, amongst other hand-heavy things.

Had I placed it on any 5 (knife), I doubt it would still be working.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never sent anything outside of EU but I think I can manage to do that :+1: Iā€™ll send you an email about the details once Iā€™ve got it out.

2 Likes

yeah a littleā€¦ it takes a lot of effort to spin up new glass and sealing runs, and there is no injector option for those larger formatsā€¦ and finallyā€¦ they do run a greater risk of breaking.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing so.
VERY cool :+1:

Curious to hear, if anybody else saw this, and in their mind, made the ā€œdur dur dit ditā€ sound effect?

3 Likes

:smiley:

Is there a 730 day badge? O.o

11 Likes

No need. Your addiction is permanent now.

6 Likes

Welcome to the elusive group of addicted cyborgs!

3 Likes

Rules

ā€œWhat you must learn is that these rules are no different than the rules of a computer system. Some of them can be bent. Others can be broken. Understand? Then best meā€¦if you can.ā€

Humans are odd creatures because we make up a lot of rules and then operate within those rules as if they are physical laws. People burning to death in a room with a locked door because they simply donā€™t realize or donā€™t understand they could punch their way through the drywall. The barrier was mental, not physical. AI does not have this kind of operating framework.

3 Likes

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh
I was supposed to fly out to Chicago 3 hours ago, but they keep pushing it back. Right now itā€™s pushed back for another 4 hours. Maybe airlines would start to ease the crew shortage if they offered up front help for training lol
Not many can afford to be a full time student at $40-60k for the program and then be paid pennies for a couple years lol

Iā€™ll be out in Elgin though for the week if anyone wants to meet up!

3 Likes

I am a cyborg

9 Likes

Learning tower rescue today. Some of the best fun I had was jumping off a tower and swinging to another rope lol

A little sad that my xG3 doesnā€™t count as a fall restraint system. Would be cool to just stick my my hands to the tower and climb that way XD

6 Likes

chris-pratt-andy

4 Likes

Do you know what the issue is?
Your user level has the correct permissions!

Or is it more like ; you canā€™t because you canā€™t find it again to link it?

2 Likes

Sorry mate. The AliExpress app wouldnā€™t give me a link, hence I copied the titles so people can search in the relevant store. Itā€™s not an issue with this site.

Thanks for checking though.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Strange

This is what I didā€¦Shared in original thread

1 Like

Yeah. My bad. I was on the phone and couldnā€™t find the linkā€¦ Thanks again for putting it up

PS What are $NZ ??? Never heard of them :wink:

NORMALLY they are very similar to Canadian, Singaporean, and Australian.

But currently they are worth Fuck All, so donā€™t bother.

1 Like

AU isnā€™t any better mate. Tough times at the moment everywhere I think.