The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Ruhrow

3 Likes

Days Hours without a major security vulnerability discovery: 0

5 Likes

oh, I love those things!!

they are the perfect combo of comedy of stupidity and a warning about which companies to avoid buying from! xD

None of those ads make me buy stuffā€¦ but a lot of tem make me avoid those brands.

and on the comedy sideā€¦
last night we were on the tram and saw this billboard that read: ā€œYou are NOT a bus driverā€ in massime yellow letters against a black background. that was it. nothing else visible. no brands, no reasons ā€¦
later we noticed some unreadable deep blue tiny letters on the hidden bottomā€¦ still got us a good 10 minutes of laughter!!

1 Like

Probably last time was yesterday. I have adblocks and other script blockers on all of my devices but on TikTok itā€™s not possible to block all ads and on local news media you need to allow ads to watch their videos.

So Iā€™ve been considering posting up some cash to put a billboard somewhere in the USā€¦ just one billboardā€¦ just for a few daysā€¦ but I want it to be placed in one of the most likely places it will catch the eye of either media or cause such a ruckus that the ruckus will catch media attention.

1. where should I put it? Times square? Middle of LA/Hollywood? Letā€™s think.

2. what should be on it? X-ray image of chip in hand is an obvious oneā€¦ but what else could be on there?

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kind of obvious. Put it where it will offend the most people. To figure out which people, read the nasty comments left on implant vids and such.

Soā€¦ Religious. Conservative. Intolerant. The news is full of places that match that trifecta.

Iā€™m thinking somewhere on the southern I-35 corridor. Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas. Big cities for coverage, but not too big causes theyā€™re generally less conservative.

Best guess, Wichita or OKC.

5 Likes

Anything before metric :sunglasses:

The article also contains the following units
Bus
Car
Mountain
Airplane

7 Likes

10 Likes

Thatā€™s why I prefer the Dangerous Things stuffā€¦

8 Likes

Is there any available Bilboard in front of Trumpā€™s residency? :joy:

1 Like

Either this will cause a panic or Amal gains a new customer and the forum gains a new user who wants to fit all the 30 implants that he ordered just to get startedā€¦

:rofl:

Ok, thatā€™s unlikely to happenā€¦

Time to ask @Vicarious to see if heā€™s got updated X-Rays.

3 Likes

Unsurprisingā€¦ I still donā€™t understand why there are people who claim to have had spiritual experiences while talking to AI chatbots. Or perhaps I do, gurus and cult leaders specialize in making shit up and making it sound like truthā€¦

1 Like

Imagine that while high on shrooms. The hallucinating AI could lead you down some deep rabbit holes.

2 Likes

What??
Are those Lies? :astonished:

Well, weā€™ll see about that! :smirk:
I challenge you to find anything false about what this guru says here:

(Because of course that TikTok gurus are always gonna be the best!) :crazy_face:

Thread 1
Thread 2

This isā€¦ impressively reckless? Stupid? Dunnoā€¦
But I like your answer in the second thread. Why do people still install stuff that dropped to the floor??? I mean, I write this while ā€œsterilizingā€ my next batch of glow powder in my kitchen oven, but still! :smile:

5 Likes

5 seconds rule :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

didnā€™t do a professional install because its $250 and 6 hours away.

In my experience a good bodymoder is worth the time and every penny. People can be mindbogglingly dumb sometimes.

6 Likes