The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Hey! Iā€™m not the only one who crochets! :metal:t3:

2 Likes

I crochet bruises on skin :shushing_face:

I strongly dislike Liters. Itā€™s a unit that is redundant and the fact that we use m3 and L arbitrarily depending on the situation is the worst. It doesnā€™t belong in a system thatā€™s supposed to be modern and intuitive.
If Liters didnā€™t exist then that video you posted would be 30s long.
Anyway, good night!

2 Likes

I said jokingly when we first started dating I was going to make my babies coming home blanket for each kid. She laughed at me and then was shocked when I spent a month knitting our firsts. Boy is due next month and Iā€™m crocheting this one. Much easier and faster than the stitch I used when knitting. But itā€™s crazy easy to do when Iā€™m on 8hrs of zoom calls a day.

Absolutely. Iā€™ve tried knitting before, but I find crochet soooo much faster and easier.

Iā€™ll have to take a picture of my current project when I get home. Itā€™s a full size chevron blanket in autumn colors.

Pilgrim has become advanced enough to build an android body Bobiverse style. Hop into the android whenever the human urge starts to pop up.

1 Like

Oh my! The reaction options are flourishing! Good job @Pilgrimsmaster!

Although, a couple of them arenā€™t loading for me. :confused:

Iā€™m missing out :frowning:
Donā€™t know why but it went back to this. Canā€™t hit the :emoji_laughing: anymore.

1 Like

Can you try going back to the ā€œDefaultā€ theme again?

Oh God my eyes!!!

I guess itā€™s just broken on the dark theme, oh well. I can live with it lol

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s only been applied to the default theme.

See: Make CSS changes on Your Site

Please note that if you have other user-selectable themes then youā€™d probably want to make your changes in a theme component instead of doing them in your active theme. This is also covered in the Beginnerā€™s guide to using Discourse Themes that I linked above So, be sure to give that a read if this applies to you.

1 Like

A similar, ā€œInclude component on these themesā€ option exists from an individual componentā€™s page. This allows you to add a component to multiple themes at once

1800-14

2 Likes

FIXED

1 Like

They are there, just off the pageā€¦

working on it

2 Likes

White backgrounds to be fixed on Gundam and robot chicken
PBJT and hamster wheel will take a bit of work though since they are .gifs

2 Likes

Anyone else have this problem seeing who did the reactions on mobile?

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve noticed that. Maybe itā€™s something else to add to the custom css todo list.

3 Likes

Somehow you just gave me dark mode ?

1 Like

Oops, Let me fix that for youā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s fine, I donā€™t mind itā€¦ I just loggged in and it was dark modeā€¦ was confused

2 Likes