The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Apparently itā€™s going to more of a pain than I thought

I figured I just need to figure out a way to get Alexa to trigger a hot key or cmd on target computer

Apparently Asus Aura sync lacks any meaningful way to toggle between lighting profiles besides manually selecting them yourself

So now I need to look into signal rgb / open rgb
Thankfully it looks like all of my components are supportedā€¦
Just need to see if the free version is functional enough, because I refuse to pay a subscription for rgb controlā€¦ Iā€™d pay maybe 20$ once

1 Like

Nah, only 8.Ė™3% of that is disapointing

2 Likes

Aka
Occlupanid

4 Likes

This shouldnā€™t be useful but it is.

4 Likes

In a couple hours Iā€™m replacing moly top of the hand custom flexnext with an Apex spectrum. Rip my big fat glowy circle of doom.

Ngl Iā€™m kinda scared. In two years it has become part of my body and this feels a bit like an amputation. I just hope it doesnā€™t feel too weird afterwards.
Iā€™m also worried Iā€™ll miss the glow. Despite the electronics being dead having the glow made it my favorite implant nevertheless. I would see it everyday when going to bed and whenever I was in the dark which happens a lot in my hobbies.
The spectrum doesnā€™t have glow and with it being on the back of the hand I canā€™t help but think that when/if it dies thatā€™s it.
On the other hand itā€™s much smaller, hence easier to remove and will have many more capabilities during its lifespan.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disney MagicBand puck conversion service is now available!

Tis in, and the old oneā€™s out

6 Likes

Holy action figures Batman! Give us a tour of the collection in the background!

2 Likes

:thinking:
APEX Spectrum
Blinky Disc Flex ( Not really on offer due to poor chip performance with the POWER hungry Blinkies )
So you managed to convince Amal to let you have one, but couldnā€™t convince him to glow powder it?

FYI for others reading this
APEX MEGA
Blinky-less Disc Flex

Too late, because I see you have updated ( below yours and above my post )

A historic Good luck and hope it goes well :four_leaf_clover:

:pbjtime:

3 Likes

I think she might be a CALL girlā€¦

fozzie-bear-waiting-for-laughter-pl9qhp2nb2job4ck (1)

3 Likes

Yeah it was already made. The last one of a total of 7 I believe. Which really makes me wonder who has the one to rule them allā€¦

It went fine. I would just love to have some antibiotics rn, just in case but itā€™s a whole process to get them hereā€¦

3 Likes

yeah after the traumatic experience of shipping to you i can see why you avoid it at all costs.

is it not as easy for you to just go to your doc and ask for broadform antibiotics?

You need an appointment which takes time. Or I could sneak in between patients but sheā€™s doesnā€™t have regular working hours so I would have to do the trip just to try and see. Calling is no use because you can only talk to the secretary who doesnā€™t give a s* :man_shrugging: Iā€™ll try and go today

Edit: an appointment just opened up today at 11. I spoke too soon :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

So you guys have telehealth there?

During Covid our medical providers opened up this service where all we have to do is setup a zoom meeting, explain our issues and they can prescribe meds over the meeting.

Yep thas was a thing in France, not here afaik.

Do you really have to wonder about that though?

5 Likes

Everyone! Check this out! Itā€™s called an electric postcard!

3 Likes

Electric Postcard Pickup Windowā„¢

1 Like

Couldnā€™t get any sleep as my sinuses have been rather angry since yesterday afternoon. :man_facepalming:t2:

Just upload me into an Atlas already, Iā€™m done with this weak and painful flesh.

:robot_windows:

2 Likes

A clear NIGHT will be even better
:telescope: :ringer_planet:

:emoji_laughing:

:wink:

p.s.
I know you can see some planets during the day, but not as well, and thatā€™s not as funnyā€¦

2 Likes