The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Could you offer to fund and install the new readers?
They shouldn’t cost a lot and the infrastructure is already there, so it SHOULD just be a simple swap.

What’s the make and model of the reader that works?

1 Like

My last ditch effort will be to pay for the devices and labor. My first offer will be have the company pay for an actually upgraded system, second is installing the device myself myself, third is paying for it and installing the devices.
I think I might have a good situation where I might be able to have them swap their old RFID and cam systems into an all in one Linux system that saves them money on subscriptions. We’ll see though, they might believe in the commercial subscriptions, or the single guy in charge of things (I’ve got mixed feelings on it, but it’s not a big corporate management company so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it stays good) will see some benefit in have an on site cheap server with the pre-existing cameras, and a better suite of RFID readers. I’m not well versed in the latter so I have to research that and add it to my printouts before I go up and ask for changes.

Edit: I’m celebrating having everything done in order to sign up for clinicals, and singing up for clinicals, and passing a few assignments, homework, quizzes, and tests. So forgive any misspelling please!

2 Likes

Ah, well here is my source material About– Walletmor :slight_smile:

The implant procedure may be performed by a doctor or professional body modifier. We recommend that the person performing the procedure, regardless of the profession, get acquainted with the professional installation guide prepared by us

“professional installation guide prepared by us”

I didn’t go digging TOO deep, but the guide wasn’t exactly obvious or easy to find.

Plenty of fluff to filter through, and still showing Amal as CTO

1 Like

It came with a little leaflet which you can find a copy of online IIRC. Def not quite enough info to go on by itself but to be fair you don’t know what communications/training they have had with their implant partners.

1 Like

Welcome To The Club - GIPHY Clips

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and link to that Google sheet, super handy!

1 Like

I’m re-enrolling in college. I just had to explain to someone that my vaccination records were done, in the 70’s, on paper, before the internet.

The blank look of horror and confusion was well worth it. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

I think your problem is, you are trying to sell / trade it upside-down

Here you go, I fixed it for you

ZOOM & ENHANCE :mag_right:

OOOOOHHHHHHH
SEXY :emoji_loveeyes: :star_struck:

“Another pointless post Pilgrim
really?”

Nope, Now I have advertised it in a 2nd thread
AND
I am about to suggest you take some Sexy Sexy PDU photos ( the right way up) and make a new thread in the Buy & Sell category

So thats 3 places
(since it’s not implant related, I’ll delete it once you are rid of it)

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish:
:fish: :amal:

1 Like

Starting to feel very hated upon.

1 Like

Please tell me that you’re not using Windows 8.1
 :grimacing:

Win7 the last useable version.

I really need to go newer, but 8/10/11 ain’t happening. Chrome is not an option, and neither is mac.

I’ve tried linux, but even the windows lookalikes are still too linux for me.

1 Like

I felt the same way, computer randomly updated me from 10 to 11. I lost being able to move my taskbar to the top of the screen :frowning: and I do not like the rounded corner, Windows Store app-focused aesthetic in 11.

I had issues transitioning to Linux too. The only way they can convince me to switch 100% to Linux is if Valve releases a SteamOS for regular PCs. For now I’m surviving with Win 11. The Steam Deck has been the one linux based PC that I am pretty happy with using regularly (on game mode and desktop mode).

I love Linux! And I like Windows 10, why did they have to mess with the UI again!?

Sure, you can move the start button on Windows 11 to the left but it still feels weird. Speaking of which, I should probably update my Windows 11 VM

1 Like

This is my core problem with 8 and up. The purpose of an O/S is to run the machine. By definition, (my definition) it should strive to be as invisible as possible while maintaining maximum function.

95 / 98 / Vista / XP / Win7, All have a functionally identically U.I.
Then somebody got the idea to have the U.I. start screaming “LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!” with a design that totally borks any continuity of usage.

I actually think that “under the hood” the later versions are going to be superior. But
 not if I spend all my time confused trying to figure out how to even find the control panel or something equivalent.

2 Likes

Is there currently a shortage with Walletmor implants?
Mine died earlier this year. They already agreed to replace it under warranty, but for month now there are delays upon delays with shipping.
Does anyone know if Walletmor is in trouble or anything?

Saw this and spit out my drink laughing,

Is in worse taste than normal to post it THAT thread?

5 Likes

Smortphone moment:

2 Likes

Love me some Locrem Ipsum.

3 Likes