The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

To be fair, there are aspects of light even the best scientists still donā€™t fully understand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True, but thats not what I meant when I wrote thatā€¦

3 Likes

True, and I knew that when I wrote that :wink: Iā€™m just a lil stinker.

jw2wlbufcaxa1

5 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

Just a reminder, if you havenā€™t yet voted for the best post of 2023

head on over a do so, only a few days left

4 Likes

Pls can you help about what this could be meant for?

2 Likes

Looks to be an HF Card.

Download TagInfo and share the results here

3 Likes

Wait, is that a translucent RFID card? That is cool AF!

Now I need to get some for myselfā€¦

2 Likes

Actually thatā€™s a lot of turns of wire. My bet is an LF card.

2 Likes

ohhhh, I was going on shape.

ā€œnormallyā€
Rectangle for HF
Circle for LF

Either way, between us, I think we are correct :wink:

7 Likes

What about MF?

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 3.31.52 AM

4 Likes

These business cards look awesome:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005664741238.html

If only they had RFID, that would be the cherry on top.

:drooling_face:

Also why does Aliexpress always try to translate things into my local language!? Spanish kinda sucks already, Chinglish that has been automatically translated into Spanish is even worse!

5 Likes

Right?! I have to switch the language every single time. I wish it was saved. The translations are funny though.

1 Like

Mouser also does this and they translate the component labels when shipping to Latin America. So the human readable text gets mangled into meaninglessnessā€¦ Whatā€™s the point of adding that text if Iā€™m going to have to look up the datasheets and write my own notes on said labels while prototyping. And those notes are often along the lines of ā€œred LEDā€ or ā€œschottky diodeā€ā€¦

Seriously, who came up with this dumb idea!? It just gets in the wayā€¦

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I seem to recall someone here owns/works at sticker company, or maybe a hobbyist, but my search skills brought up nothing, or my skills just suck. If itā€™s you, was wondering if you do small time commission work. If so, can you DM me?

This is the Borg you are looking for

@ChuckyCheegles

4 Likes

I donā€™t want to sound like an angry guy screaming about never doing business with somebody again.

Butā€¦
I think Iā€™m done with amazon prime. I signed on for 2 day shipping, which went to a week or more during covid, but never came back. The only reason I stayed was the prime video, which I use alot. Now theyā€™re going to fill it up with ads, on a service Iā€™m PAYING FOR.

Done. Just done. Will be pulling the plug just before the ads go online.

The only change Iā€™ll have to make in order to get everything the same with/or without prime is to group orders to 35.00 or more. Shipping will still be slow, videos will still have ads, and Iā€™ll get to keep my 14.99 / month.

8 Likes

Setting sail are we :wink:

images

8 Likes

VPN will cost less than 14.99 / month.

Soā€¦ Aye, Matey! :parrot: :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

I dropped Prime years ago. Was a subscriber when it was only $100/year, stayed on when they bumped it to $120/year because I still got value out of it. When they went to $140/year, I said ā€œhell no!ā€ Prime video has some decent shows, but nothing that canā€™t be sourced elsewhere. Often times my orders are over the free shipping minimum anyways, so it just wasnā€™t worth it for me.

2 Likes