The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Is that gonna shock me if I try to get outta the yard?

4 Likes

It will be wired directly next to the mind control knob, to be used when the mind control isnā€™t working. To be used solely at lord Amals discretion.

1 Like

Doesent sound like a bad idea, converting to a apadravyašŸ™‚
The ā€œproblemā€ with the PA is the tendency for the front ball to ā€œdissappearā€ :joy:

How is the need for lube with it @Ottomagne? If you donā€™t mind me asking? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m not against cosmetics, I just said it ainā€™t for me
I donā€™t have a PA.

1 Like

Thought you said you did?

1 Like

Nope. I have an accidental skin tunnel leftover from a circumcision stitch that got overly stretched, because it was done at an age when skin tends to stretch all my itself there, if you follow my drift.

1 Like

I get that but the spark2 is cryptographic (128AES) or is it more your not happy with that?

2 Likes

Thatā€™d say I disqualify for being a weird fuck, simply because I canā€™t get a PA? I feel discriminated against!

But yeah, got two piercings made in my private area, one is still there, mostly cosmetic (but makes me quite happy :wink: ).

Heeeeey, what exactly is that? What does it do? Where can I get it? Is it available in black, too? :smile:

Put some jewelry in! Come to the dark side! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The misogyny of this forum am I right? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah! I want to be able to be a weird fuck, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

God damn I never knew genital piercings made me flinch so much :sweat_smile:
For me itā€™s like this: as long as itā€™s (mostly) reversable without heavy surgery, Iā€™m fine with it.
But no nonstandard places please for the love of god (Iā€™m surprised I havenā€™t seen any orbital/eyelid implants yetā€¦ has anyone done this?)

2 Likes

Does tounge count? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I had one some years ago, but it was only in the way, so I took it out after 6-8 months :sweat_smile:

1 Like

have you seen the Eyeball piercings?

1 Like

Okay, this is impressive, but also a little disturbing :rofl:
I think I draw my line a bit before cutting open my eyes for cosmetic reasonsšŸ¤”

Itā€™s crypto, but symmetric, it puts keys in vivokeys hands.
In a way thatā€™s even worse than using a chips ID for security. Now my secret lies on some server.
IMO its likelier that vivokey gets hacked than that someone reads my hand.

An apex could theoretically identify me without VK keeping my secret. My apex could sign a challange with a private key that never leaves the chip. Thatā€™s some security. You could hack VK but not solve login challanges in my name.
But if I also have a spark, I lower my vivokey acc security to that level (secrets on a server).

Huh? Thatā€™s strange - tongue was actually my first piercing ever, and after I got the short bar in I barely recognize it. Still love it sooo much (and have a lot of sentimental feelings about it, because, first piercing and that) that it effectively keeps me from getting my tongue split :wink:

Hehe, define ā€œstandardā€ here^^ Genital piercings might be, considering their history, very standard - theyā€™ve existed since a very long time, so theyā€™re maybe more ā€œstandardā€ than a bellybutton piercing (which I consider a bad idea in most cases, anyway^^). For me personally, I think my two Daith piercings feel the most ā€œnonstandardā€, the placement is interesting (it feels like getting pierced on the ā€œinsideā€ of the ear, in a way) and they are, at least in Germany, still not that usual.
And I like to combine piercings or use unusual jewelry to make them look differentā€¦

The tunnel is fresh in the lower pic, so still very work in progress!

1 Like

Maybe common would be a better word? ^^
It is quite difficult to gauge the prevelence of genital piercings tho :sweat_smile:
I found an infographic that states that genital piercings make up 2% and 3% of all piercings in women and men respectively (it is a infographic tho, with no stated sources, so it could very well be trash).
Well I would consider ears (helix/cartilage, conch, rook, etc.), lips, tongue, nose, nipples, navel, eyebrow etc. - I would consider these ā€˜mainstreamā€™ (maybe even better?) - but that is purely empirical, from what Iā€™ve seen - and anecdotal evidence is usually worthless anyway

Hmmmm, those statistics are difficult usually.
If you count the single earlobe piercing into this (which pretty much every woman has - not me, funny enough^^), it might be fitting, but I would think the numbers are pretty low. I know of several people who have only genital piercings - they look perfectly ā€œnormalā€, rather conservative to the casual observer, and yet they have more piercings below the waist than I have above it^^
And I think there are lots of differences between different countries, too - for example, in Germany, I rarely see pierced eyebrows. Was a thing in the 90s, but today, I see faint eyebrow-scars from time to time (so, there have been piercings^^), but almost no piercings. Same with bridge piercings - okay, many piercers donā€™t do them anymore, but I also rarely see them ā€œon the streetsā€.

But honestly, itā€™s rather difficult to get ā€œunusualā€ piercings nowadays - except from plain dangerous stuff like eyelid piercing or snake eyesā€¦ So I just get what I like (and what my piercer likes to do, as well^^), guess Iā€™m already marked as a freak by other things :wink:

God the idea of snake eyes make me quake.
You would think someone would know basic biology before getting it, Locking two muscles together like that just canā€™t end well

Same here - additionally, these things will definitely destroy your teeth. Maybe a dentist invented them and insidiously put some pictures up at bmezine.com, who knowsā€¦ :smile: