The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

That’s the club you go in to experiment but never tell your buddies about LOL

1 Like

Or C.

I just haven’t really gone out of my way. Pretty much the only way I will own one is if it is a gift.

I am more of a “throw flowers” kinda guy now.

2 Likes

Not sure where else to post this but I thought it was pretty cool and interesting that Season 5 Episode 4 of The Expanse has a scene where it is said the inmates cant have their bodymods forcefully removed because body privacy is in the constitution.

I just thought that was pretty neat and you all might too.

2 Likes

That’s really interesting. I need to finish watching The Expanse, watched part of season 1 a few years ago. I’ve always heard great things, but didn’t quite get hooked at that time.

1 Like

We’re currently seeing a test case near me,

Company is trying to force a guy to remove his implants

He’s in contact with legal representation now, but I’m starting to have my doubts now, talked to buddy of mine that’s a cop, but has good understanding of how legal matters usually play out

His take is, it will probably fly because it’s not a protected class
 I call bullshit but I can’t think of a good legal cite for why

You might find this interesting if you haven’t already seen the post

I tried twice, It just didn’t take for me either

1 Like

Yea I’ve read a few times prior to this,

But I’m not sure it creates precedent,
Along with the penis pearling lawsuit not being completed, only being allowed to move forward

Oh yeah I’ve been following that thread pretty closely. I lurk a lot on this forum although there is very little I can add to the discussions in most cases. As for that thread, the entire situation is bullshit but I’m hoping things go well for him in the end.

Banksy hit it on the head here. Even got the hand use for aim going.

Not quite true, only Office 365 is a subscription, Office Home & Student is still availible as a one time payment of 150€
 it is just a matter of time though

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but I go back soon to finish my black out on my arm. I know the general consensus, is that it is bad to tattoo over an implant. For the rest of this I am referring only to the x series.

I have been palpating my tattoo locations, and found a location where I feel that my vein and tendon cross in a manner where it is significantly more firm than over my x series. I would like to tattoo over my xLED, and not remove it.

So, what I am getting at, is if the needles would puncture enough to scratch or chip the chip, why wasn’t my vein completely severed by the repetitive pokes in that area? Picture is where I am talking about. I also have a spot where my vein is over the wrist bone, and same thing, no vein severing. But I can’t show that one as well in a pic.

I swear I read ‘I am more of a “flame thrower” kinda guy now.’
about 3 times before I my brain registered what you actually wrote.

You indeed need to! :wink:
Can’t reccomend enough!

4 Likes
  • The multiple punctures would not be enough to sever the vein

• if the vein gets punctured it just heals back

• the vein is softer than the glass, so it can receive more pokes from the needle without rupturing.

I found The Expanse just as they were releasing the last half of season 4, so I got to binge watch it all in one go. Pretty damn good. I’ve been avoiding starting season 5, because, A) I hate waiting for each new episode to drop, and B) To me, the thing came to a natural conclusion at the end of season 4. There will always be loose ends, but it just felt like a compelling stopping point.

3 Likes

I still think it might work if your tattoo artist knows what he does. There are tattoos that scar, those were obviously made (too) deep, and others that don’t. As long as your artist puts the ink where it should land, the implant will be deeper than that. It is a risk, but I wouldn’t say it’s a sweeping no-go.
Since you’re planning to re-do the blackout, I’d simply ask the artist to move the skin around a bit, so he needn’t work directly above the implant - this is difficult with fine, detailed lines, but for a blackout, it should be fine.

And for all the stuff about the veins - @Eyeux has explained it perfectly :wink:

edit: oh yes, The Expanse is great indeed - gonna get it once the blueray is available here^^

1 Like

Also, you all might really enjoy “The History of Time Travel” on Amazon Prime. It’s a weirdish fictional documentary about the factual origins of time travelling.

Same. It is a worthy series to rip and add to the hoard :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

I agree to this, I phrased it wrong in my initial post. I still think it should have ended up like swiss cheese.

I agree to this. I puncture them daily at work, but generally, they leak still if you don’t stop the flow. I didn’t have giant patches of blood under my skin.

I agree to this.

I was figuring I was going to be open with her. I was hoping we can work it out to where she is comfortable with just not throwing the needles deep.

This isn’t my blackout side. If I want to add them to this side, I will just add them and get the scar touched up. I am trying to plan out my next tattoo. It is going to have a 4 eyed lady, and I would like to put a white xLED there in the center of her forehead. The other one, I was already planning on tattooing over, for science.

I guess all I am doing is trying to justify my bad decision. I know it won’t happen here, but it makes me feel less crazy running it past everyone.

2 Likes