The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Had no idea that’s what the “Whooooooooo yeah baby” meme was from so thank you for that

That’s awesome, I love that

1 Like

I hope anyone in DC is staying safe. My thoughts are with everyone.

3 Likes

I found this to be an “issue” as well. The NFC on my One Plus 7 Pro makes scanning my implants really easy but the placement of the antenna is right over the webbing of my left hand when i’m watching a movie or show.

We should collect the best layered jokes for an end-of-year laugh.
It takes skills (language, general knowledge), speed and joint effort from the group to get far with a theme, some pieces are real gem stones.

unnamed (1)

3 Likes

Exactly that!

Imagine the read range of that implant!! :crazy_face:

+1 for that!!

The MumboJumbo thread does have a quite long chain of layered jokes!

I’m hesitant… not sure about the install method, it might be uncomfortable.

Also - is it possible to add blinkies?

1 Like

you, from all people, I could bet would take this joke to a diametrically opposite direction! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sure… doesn’t seem to be large enough for that, right? :rofl:

:thinking:
I have no idea what you’re talking about…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that was my concern… but putting some little blue blinkies on the outer rim would look sooo nice! Or at least one on that spike in the middle?

Also, does this come sterilized or just sanitized? And will my future Titan magnet have any effect on it? Not sure if I can keep the 5cm distance that’s recommended…

1 Like

Oh, yes!!

We should offer two variants:

• Classic (no blinkies)
  • Custom Blinkie Rim Job

Sounds appropriate enough?

Wait… where exactly are you implanting that Titan, again?? :rofl:

ps: @Atilla, you created a monster!
pps: @Pilgrimsmaster, you did soooooo well for moving this here!

1 Like

Oh yes, this sound fitting… guess my artist might happily install that. Maybe. Or not. :smile:

On my finger, I hope - but since this implant up there looks pretty big, it might end up close enough to every part of my body, I’m afraid…

I take credit for both, I originally posted it here.
Adding to the thread: It DOES have blinkies…
tenor (4)

I introduce, John Dillermand.

Only the secret ones… Any that you can prove, well thats a different story.
Like Cartmans probe, clearly true

source (6)

2 Likes

Ah, I see @Atilla has posted similarly above, i thought I should move mine out of respect.

I wanted to avoid the low hanging fruit… Mr Garrison regarding the US presidency.

I’m glad to see the process of implantation =)

1 Like

Just a spitball idea, sure I’m not the first to ask it

What would happen if you coated something transdermal with a bio bond agent?

Would that help prevent the normal infections that people reference since the body could seal better to it?

Probably you would either end up with a pinch-like feeling when you move, depending on the region, and no much more.

Or, more likely, most biobond materials tend to become flaky and break down a bit if they meet trauma. or age. Not something I would want on me…

Also the better seal you can get is when your inner sticky bits get in touch with more of your inner sticky bits. So anything in between will most likely be worst than nothing in between.

But could help for the very few who can experience 30cm migration…

Long story short: NO
You want the piercing to be as smooth as possible.
You want the tissue to heal around it not into it.
Also the hole cleans itself when it heals, you want those juices to come out, hence the importance of smoothness.

Edit: Speaking from experience. I tried it as a teen… I know, right! :crazy_face:

Not the best way to get pus squirting if ya know what I mean… :cat2: :sweat_drops:

3 Likes