The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™ve had my run in with salvia. Everything broke into pixels for five minutes, followed by a raging headache.

Acid may not have potential for abuse, but itā€™s an incredibly potent substance. I took one pill once when I was a teenager (my bro thought it might be a fun thing to do) and I had the bad trip of the century. When that was finally over, I felt it had changed something forever deep in my brain. Itā€™s hard to describe, but decades on, I can still feel Iā€™ve been transformed somehow. I canā€™t really explain how or in what way.

One. Single. Pill.

Didnā€™t even know acid came in pill form (only ever heard of blots)
Would you say that it has impacted you in a positive or negative way?
Iā€™m sorry, the memory could be quite traumatic

Yeah maybe pill isnā€™t the right word. It was a little square thing, white and vaguely translucent as I recall. I didnā€™t see it all that well.

It hasnā€™t affected me in a negative or positive way. Itā€™s just affected me. Something broke and got rebuilt differently inside of me. When I say I can still feel the effects today, itā€™s because I remember how I was built inside before I got rebuilt differently. Not sure whether I make much sense here :slight_smile:

The bad trip was intensely scary though. My brother gave me that thing on the parking lot of a night club that was on the outskirts of a small town in the middle of nowhere. It was a pitch-black, almost moonless night and I had gone out for some fresh air. He came out and said ā€œdo thisā€. So I did. I learned later that not everything my brother said or did should be trusted, to say the least.

I went back inside the night club, and some time later, I felt an intense compulsion to get the hell outta here and head back home. So I left alone and hit the road on foot. I didnā€™t have a driverā€™s license, I was 13 or something.

I walked 10 miles on that dark country road hopping from one yellow line to the next, because the black asphalt looked like a bottomless void to me, and I felt perched atop those perilously narrow lines, about to fall into the void at any moment. The fear of height kicked in something fierce and didnā€™t let off for the entire walk home.

When I finally got back, I hit the sack and spent the next day and a half trying to reconnect my brain to my body, not really able to do it, and quite scared Iā€™d never be able to again.

I discussed this with a few friends who had tried acid also over the years. Apparently the key to a good trip - and reaping the benefits of it - is to be prepared for it and willing to do it. My experience was accidental and I didnā€™t fully understand what was going on, so it went south.

Anyway, Iā€™m just glad I didnā€™t become religious or mystic or something. From what Iā€™ve heard, it triggers religiosity and magical thinking in many people. Thankfully I retained my mental sanity and my ability to think rationally.

1 Like

something something ā€œset and settingā€ eh?

3 Likes

Agreed

@Sabrina are you saying; what has swept the world IS NOT Covid,
And what you caught was the same thing as everybody else is catching, but it is not covid, and you are still feeling the affects of Not covid, but want to know if Nootropics will repair the damage of Not Covid?

Do I have that correct?

FOR NOW Letā€™s go to The anti :no_entry_sign:-derailment :railway_car: & thread :thread: hijacking :gun: threadā€‹:thread: :interrobang: and see how it goesā€¦

@Pilgrimsmaster Thatā€™s not what I thought she was saying. I interpreted it as she had a flu like event in December before there was announcement of COVID in her country that she now believes may have actually been COVID. Since then she doesnā€™t feel back to her normal self and is therefore looking for what would make her feel back to normal. Whether that is because of residual effects or simply being off a schedule for so long I donā€™t think sheā€™s saying COVID doesnā€™t exist. If she is, Iā€™ll retract this but I think you may have prematurely put her in the mind control category.

I also thought the lounge was an appropriate category but Iā€™m not a forum leader so itā€™s not my call to make.

Totally irrelevant anecdocic blabla:

I lived next to a Chinese take-away. (UK)
The manager mentioned about being very ill in 2020 JAN.
They had visitors from China before. (Xmas)
He did the test in Marchā€¦out of curiosity. His antibody was positive.

Hold the comments, I fold a hatā€¦
images (10)

1 Like

+1

Not yet, we are currently in the anti-derailment. But like I say, weā€™ll see where this goesā€¦
I can see no pushing of products is happening, and genuine questions are being asked.
Itā€™s not in a conspiracy theory league
But if you look at the lounge category it is 90% ā€œCyborg-yā€

If it gets traction and interest, I can move it back to itā€™s own thread

I have a burning question: But itā€™s not relevant to anything.

What is the opposite of Karen?

Tried to google, but couldnā€™t find answer. I checked on UD and Redditā€¦ nothing. :man_shrugging:
Is there any other reliable sorseas out there or just these? :point_up_2:
I hope someone might help. :pray:
Itā€™s really important. :triangular_flag_on_post:
I need it for a shcool assignment and the due day was 3 days ago. :clock1:
I really need a degree, otherwise water freezes.:cold_face:

Also, itā€™s really important, so I translated it to all of you:
:fire: :question: :railway_track: :signal_strength:
:woman_facepalming: :x: :point_right::raising_hand_woman: :white_check_mark: :point_left: :question:
:face_with_monocle: :computer_mouse: :desktop_computer: :no_good_man: :speech_balloon: :x: :bookmark: :x: :man_shrugging:
:mag::eyes: :breast_feeding: ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢:arrow_heading_up:
:pray: :man_in_manual_wheelchair: :arrow_left::walking_woman:
:round_pushpin: :skull_and_crossbones: :bangbang: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :roll_of_toilet_paper:
:school: :page_with_curl: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :rewind: :sloth: :man_shrugging:
:man_student: :palms_up_together::newspaper_roll: :x: :ice_cube: :snowflake:

I think itā€™s easier to define what a Karen is, cuz most people arenā€™t one.

And weā€™ll call herā€¦?

I donā€™t think the opposite of a Karen has a title. A Karen is called that because they act certain ways that are different to that of the general populous.

normal? sane?

1 Like

Thatā€™s not very helpful. I need a name.
There are the billy memes
But Billy comes in all flavours, sometimes itā€™s ā€˜Be like Billyā€™ sometimes, itā€™s the opposite.

I have a school assignment, and itā€™s actually cyborg related. But I need answer for my question. I tried to make it clear. :man_shrugging:

ā€¦ that probably aint the type of question lol. i get this is the anti derailment tread but like :sweat_smile:

probably to best to get their pronouns first :wink:

1 Like

They donā€™t have a name.

Karen is a pejorative term for women seeming to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal. The term also refers to memes depicting white women who use their privilege to demand their own way.

Anyone who isnā€™t that ^^

normal