The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

they can seize your assets regardless of arrestā€¦ itā€™s called forfeiture and itā€™s criminalā€¦

this was kinda covered elsewhere on the forum a long time agoā€¦ but of course i cannot find it nowā€¦ this is kinda closeā€¦ Incarceration and Implants - #3 by init6 ā€¦ but basically my opinion is;

• they can scan you just as they can force you now to give up a fingerprint or face scan or whatever in order to unlock your phoneā€¦ scanning a transponder is the same thing

• push comes to shove they can remove it from you if the court deems it to be worth the riskā€¦

oh damn i found itā€¦ okā€¦

1 Like

I have never seen that movie. Looks like a good one. Thanks for the suggestion boomer
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But really. I know it sounded that way when I typed it out, but I thought about it and figured, who cares? Couldnā€™t sound more unbelievable than OP story.

But really, when it comes down to it, I just feel like Alice says it best.
alice

4 Likes

Language warning, related to Alice:

1 Like

Really?? Oh man, your mindā€™s gonna be SOOO blown when you see it millenial.

And Iā€™ll tell you another thing thatā€™ll blow your mind even more: the sequel is just as good. Considering how tough that act was to follow, thatā€™s remarkable.

1 Like

@Backpackingvetpackingvet

Per the other thread

How big is a typical clot that causes issues simply for the sake of understanding and comparison

Personally, it seems everytime someone questions anything, or says anything that doesnā€™t appear to send ā€œlove vibesā€ he gets a pissy. This place ainā€™t got time for that. I feel the message was sent well enough. He is more than welcome to post more, but I figured a cool down would be alright, and things here couldnā€™t be taken personally is we discussed what we thought were fake xrays, or real?

1 Like

Oh I am for sure not educated enough in that to tell. Didnā€™t really work in that area unless it specifically included the heart. I can dig around the library.

Considering it should be on the vein side of things though, I canā€™t imagine it can shoot to the brain and kill ya. Any clot on that side could be deadly as far as I know.

Wasnā€™t really concerned about death, more just curious how 2mm compares to anything else

My knee jerk uneducated vibe is 2mm is pretty big, but who knows

You could drop in a @greydoc and @Cybornidas

You might get a little more insightā€¦

Cool appreciate it, just looking for some basic medical understanding, to put some of the stuff from the other thread into perspective

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

tenor (1)

3 Likes

10/10 for gif reply

1 Like

giphy ?

1 Like

tenor (2)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Try as Amal may, he canā€™t keep secrets from all of us. Hereā€™s a photo of the complete PCB (exclusive!)

This is the latest iteration of the Apex. Theyā€™re working on footprint reduction now.

1 Like

Damn someone has already leaked it ā€¦ like 35 years ago!

2 Likes