The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

We learn best from nature. If a worm can do it, we will figure it out eventually.

Also, they donā€™t need to put thoughts in your mind, they just need to nudge you in certain ways. Think of the people who got a tumor and killed people, or too many concussions and went off the deep end. It could be a slow control.

I.e. buy a new product and they give you a small jolt to your pleasure receptor. You just feel happier buying said products so they train you to buy more for that jolt.

I will take you out of context in just these words. Thanks.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the internet is for isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Iā€™d call that influence, but yea scary shitā€¦ because that could be possibleā€¦ also feels more nefarious as itā€™s nit as brute force

2 Likes

Of course there is also the
remote control cockroaches

In a series of demonstrations, the scientists showed how they remotely controlled the direction in which the cockroach walked by stimulating nerves on either side of its body. When cockroaches walk, the three legs on each side move in time with each other.

1 Like

As the actress said to the bishop.

2 Likes

Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

It doesnā€™t take much to influence or drive a person crazy, a few voices here and there, maybe an incurable itch?

1 Like

Donā€™t joke,

I get an itch that feels an inch below skin in hand now and again,

Iā€™m sure itā€™s due to nerve damage, but itā€™s annoying as hell

1 Like

Wait till you get older and you have a ridiculously itchy ear hole that, no matter what, will not stop. (Like the biblical hole, not a piercing hole)

4 Likes

I have thatā€¦ eczema in the ear! Doc prescription for triamcinoloneā€¦ a few dabs a day in there a few days in a row kills it for weeks. Was driving me crazy to the point of bleeding on my pillows at night from all the scratching.

I should look into that, backs of my knees and ears are like that

Classic eczema locations. We also have kiddos with it and mix vanicream with triamcinolone 50/50 and that is quite effective at keeping it at bay long term.

1 Like

So, the same piercer who did my implants is piercing my ear tomorrow :blush:

Thatā€™s a positive about getting implants that I hadnā€™t anticipated. I now know a quality piercer with reasonable prices, and compared to implants, an ear piercing is nothing :laughing:

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve wanted to do for a while now, and it never would have happened without implants. I would have been too scared to ever go to a piercer in the first place, let alone actually modifying my body in a meaningful way.

5 Likes

My doc said just use a dab of mineral oil - mine is just dry. Sucks so bad tho.

Thatā€™s actually a fantastic turn of events

. I have multitudes of tattoos and holes in my body but every time I go get a shot, I get butterflies. The nurse always laughs like Iā€™m joking.

Maybe if it sucks that bad and mineral oil isnā€™t cutting it you should get a second opinion?

Thatā€™s really interesting, I wonder what leads to that. The idea of a piercing scares me a decent amount (my stomach was really rough when I went to have my implants put in). Shots have never caused issues though, and I actually kinda enjoy seeing it go in. Iā€™ve donated blood numerous times too (and had it drawn a lot, yay PrEP), and no issues there either, think itā€™s neat.

Given that youā€™ve had a lot of piercings, any tips for a first timer? Aftercare, day of, etc.

Probably vaso vagel

Amal will be along shortly to better explain, but as far as I understand itā€™s linked with your bodies fight it flightā€¦

We should probably have a dedicated reference type thread about it in reference to implants come to think of it

2 Likes

What tools do they use, I know there are some strong proponents against the Piercing guns on here

1 Like

Definitely not a piercing gun haha, theyā€™re a real piercer :wink: