The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Not only that, itā€™s probably the exact same software aswell.
A legit VivoKey Apex, but as band/ring, not implant.

Cool, Iā€™d almost get one. But, Iā€™ll eventually be getting the implant when it comes out.

Yeah, but I think itā€™s still nice for all of us because it covers a way bigger market so VivoKey makes more money to spend on cool implant projects.
Also good for friends who dont really like the whole implantation process.

1 Like

Are they really friends then? really?.. :laughing:

But yeah, I get what you mean.

3 Likes

Not reallyā€¦ for one reasonā€¦ he said ā€œwell, I know exactly whenā€ ā€¦ with the patent-pending Dangerous Things Soonā„¢, nobody knows exactly whenā€¦ including us!

4 Likes

I hate to say I told you so butā€¦

Fixed it.

Lol you folks are so impatient. Amalā€™s been waiting and working 5+ years and youā€™re giving up hope after a few months.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not giving up. Iā€™m just impatient. I know the Apex will come SOONā„¢er than it feels like.

Not soon enough for me, sadly. Iā€™ve run out of time.

Whatā€™s the deadline?! Why?

Sad to hear mate. Hope you can sort it out soon and are able to start some new crazy projects!

1 Like

So are you planning to stay active on the forum or go dark for awhile? Even if youā€™re not actively stabbing yourself full of the latest technology, your presence is valued.

And while Iā€™m thinking of it.
Get an avatar. The plain blue R is kinda tripping me out.

3 Likes

:100: %

Totally, Bring back laughing manā€¦everytime I see it, I think @anon3825968

Anything else would be

wrong

4 Likes

I agree aswell

Everyoneā€™s avatars become a part of their identity to meā€¦ and I miss seeing the laughing man

5 Likes

Indeed, I love Archer ( waitng to binge the new season)
When I see the pirate virus
Hunch

and I even have a T-Shirt with it printed on it

I still think @Eriequiet

@ODaily is his Siamese fighting fish. etc.
although it should be Germaine
G699

etc

1 Like

When I see @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha I think of

and try to figure out if ā€œAoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzhaā€ is an initialism for something?
or just a throw away account when he first set it up, thinking he may or may not hang around, so why commit?
Which he does, and he hasā€¦always watching whatā€™s going on. always lurking in the shadows,

Yep thatā€™s right @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha Iā€™m watching you, watching us :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s interesting how the avatar becomes the person, without regard to what the avatar is.

I donā€™t actually know what the laughing man is.

Iā€™ve never watched Archer, so ā€œpirate virusā€ means nothing to me. Thatā€™s just Eriequiet.

Moonman0922 has a coat of arms, but I ALWAYS see a slightly startled green and white version of hobbes from calvin and hobbes. But thatā€™s just Moonman if you know what I mean.

Also Iā€™m older than the internet, so Iā€™ve actually used that avatar photo on a number of boards. Most of which, no long exist. Itā€™s just my personal thing.

I can only hope that my avatar is identified with me but I am not considered to be my avatar.

For one thing I have never actually tried this particular whisky, and I rarely drink.