The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yep. Visa and Mastercard are one of those evil monopolies that silently hold the entire world by the balls. Just look at what happens when they donā€™t like someone: they can simply decide to cut them out of the electronic payment loop and thereā€™s basically no recourse. Rothschild was right all along

Amazing that such companies are allowed to hold so much power. Iā€™m still wondering when a judge is gonna pull a Sherman on those guys - and a few others, like Google. Iā€™m guessing theyā€™ve grown so big and powerful theyā€™re essentially unstoppable.

Google is honestly really well structured to dodge anti-trust lawsuits, the guys at Alphabet absolutely knew what they were doing when they ā€œsplit Google upā€ into ā€œdistinctā€ work units.

Amazon is the one Iā€™d bet money on getting slapped around with anti-trust lawsuits first.

3 Likes

Looks like they are active, but cards are only good for 6 months from issue. I also donā€™t think you can reload it if I read correctly.

(but seriously, OTP is all good - fully working, and a password manager is in the works)

1 Like

This can help you download Vimeo video easily

Vimeo video downloader

2 Likes

Thank you,
I used jdownloader after @CanuckCold 's suggestion.
Not pretty, but works perfectly.
Itā€™s Pretty powerful actually.

Iā€™ve strip mined entire sites with that thing. Just make sure if you get it that you are getting the ad free version

Random post ( kinda the point of this thread )
New Spark Fun product (5 days ago)
4 x Solid State Relay control all of them via i2C Each relay rated to 40A @ 28-380 VAC

The Qwiic system is really nice. They basically put an ATTINY84 on a variety of hardware modules and set it up as an I2C slave with a programmable address. They also have some proprietary connectors to wire as many of these modules together as possible, but they leave the breakout pins available for soldering.

I was doing a access control project with their Qwiic Quad Relay board that used mechanical relays a few months ago, and pointed out some technical defects that caused random relays not to fire in some units. They said they were making a revision to the board to fix it, maybe this is it.

EDIT: Ah, looks like this is the revision

1 Like

They are great, but that relay module there is like 0 isolation on the the common :astonished:

2 Likes

16th September

Thats my Jam
200w

group stream?

stop_penis_erect_archer

Edit: WTF @NiamhAstra!!! I searched for that gif, and the next song played on my Amazon station was Kenny Loggins, Danger Zone

What else you spyin on?

1 Like

Can somebody in 'Murrica image please have a word with your president about this Covid19 situation;
It is very inconvenient, I was supposed to be in Las Vegas today!!! image
Canā€™t he turn the full force of the US military on it, Drop a NUKE on it, image or at the very least pour some bleach on it???

2 Likes

I honestly have nothing to say. The selfishness of this country is truly saddening.

Iā€™ve got my opinions, donā€™t wanna flame.

If youā€™re American. (I am) :us:

Whether you are pro or con, blue or red, yin or yang, VOTE! (I will) :white_check_mark:
One good election oughta sort it out.

3 Likes

Hey @Pilgrimsmaster, what borders on insanity?
Canada & Mexico :grimacing:

7 Likes