The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I guessā€¦

Why canā€™t things be easy?

ā€¦ well I can just buy a second kbrā€¦

Why canā€™t things be easy AND cheap lol

An easy way would probably be, plug your Wave Nano into a KVM switch.
Select computer on KVM
Swipe Wave Nano
You are logged in

:man_shrugging:

I use a two host USB switch. It has four ports on the front, two on the back, and a button and 2 lights on top.

I have my keyboard/trackpad hooked up and my prototype keyboard wedge.

One port sometimes has my yubikey in it and the fourth port is spareā€¦

I would suggest a similar set up.

This is the switch I use Xqjtech USB 3.0 Switch KVM Switchā€¦

1 Like

The only person I am aware of with an NFCKill is @freqyXin and I assume @KaiCastledine has / access to oneā€¦of course there is likely others.

@AbbottSmith am I correct in thinking you fried :fire: :cloud: a chip within a card :credit_card: with a modified coil?

I remember at least 2 people in the video, maybe a hackerspace :man_shrugging: and I can picture the coil ( Copper wound tube, Copper windings, heat sinks and a VA meter with a Blue screen )

The usb switch might be a better option

ā€¦ but 2x kbr readers might the faster and sexier option lol :joy:

Also damn, I thought they were like 20$, 40$ is a harder decision to buy something for a technically inferior solution

Nope not me, I have not tried to fry any chips. I did turn on a LF detector with an induction heater, maybe this is what you were thinking of?

Yeah, that was itā€¦

I thought the rig was similarā€¦oh well

I tried it,

The only thing that happened was the water got warm.

The microwaves will penetrate the plastic card UNLESS itā€™s in water.

It didnā€™t even mess up the antenna, blue cloner still reads it as a valid t5577.

Rosco, I shouldā€™ve never doubted you.

2 Likes

1 Like

I think my wave ID nano can let me use more than just my UIDā€¦ Iā€™m just going cross eyed trying to understand it

their user manualā€¦ on the off chance anyone smarter than me wants to take a peekā€¦ .
ā€¦ not specifically for my benefitā€¦ but maybe it can benefit the group if someone ( smarter ) can make heads or tails of it all

page 60 is where things look interestingā€¦ but againā€¦ cross eyed and dumb

I can try to call them tomorrow but itā€™s a crap shoot if I get a correct answer and not just the brush off by a phone clerk

Of course you should :slight_smile: You should never believe what random dudes on the internet tell you. Now you tried it for yourself and you know. Good on you!

2 Likes

HEY!

Itā€™s the real Roscoā€¦ when heā€™d show back up?

Jk, glad you put your face back on

4 Likes

Dude, I donā€™t know you from a bar of soap, But I do know you from the internet, You are not dumbā€¦Just because you donā€™t know something or understand something, that doesnā€™t make you dumbā€¦ Nor does it mean if somebody else does know something or if they understand it, that makes them smart.

It simply means they know or understand it.

There are many forms of intelligence

You are not dumb

1 Like

Screenshot_20211108-165840_Chrome

yus-adventure-time

2 Likes

Well the one numbskull that seemed to have issues with it is apparently gone for good. And the clincher is, I discovered the forum actually kept a copy of the image in my settings. I just had to re-enable it :slight_smile: So why not.

1 Like

Just to mess with rosco :slight_smile:

Dunningā€“Kruger effect
I have a better appreciation of what I lack

ā€¦ yea letā€™s go with that, and not poor self esteem lol

1 Like

I would say it is possible to be both intelligent and dumb at the same timeā€¦

For example, a friend of mine went for a job interview where he and a bunch of other graduates (from a much more prestigious university) were given a testā€¦
Afterwards he had heard the clearly intelligent students discussing how difficult one of the questions was.

The question was ā€œhow would you determine the power loss between these two points in a circuitā€ā€¦

They were discussing how to determine mathematically the exact power loss. His response had been ā€œIā€™d stick a meter on itā€

Their responses showed intelligence, but were dumb. His response was practical, faster, and accurate given the tolerances of the components would have left the calculations slightly inaccurate for the real world case.

(Yes, he was offered a job)

If you know what you lack you are not suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. You might be suffering from imposter syndrome though.

Personally I would rather the latter than the former.

1 Like

:+1:

As he should

1 Like

There was a famous guy - canā€™t remember who - who was describing his job interview. One of the questions the interviewer asked was ā€œHow would you determine the height of a building?ā€ The guy answered: ā€œI expect you want me to show my engineering skills by explaining how Iā€™d measure the length of the shade at noon knowing the latitude, or Iā€™d drop a ball from the top and measure the fall time or something. But Iā€™ll tell you what Iā€™d do: Iā€™d go into the lobby and ask reception ā€œhow tall is that buildingā€?ā€ :slight_smile:

5 Likes