The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I am actually surprised you don’t have one; I thought that would be right in your wheelhouse! :wheel_of_dharma:

I’ve had it in my cart so often and I did actually look at the datasheet before… but I’m waiting for the Apex. Apex can do everything DF2 can, in better.

1 Like

This may seem like a question for the Resident AI but are the relevant data sheets linked to the appropriate products in the store (I don’t remember seeing them) or if not do we have a thread containing links?

1 Like

They are always linked in the shop

2 Likes

I’ve tried similar solutions like Win2VNC/X2VNC before, but I actually prefer the physical context switch of having to press a button.

AND they should mostly, if not all be in here

3 Likes

In a drop down menu, so kinda hidden.

Here is the NExT Implant for example, with 2 Datasheet links in PURPLE

Not true as far as I can tell. I just checked 3 products (with 5 chips total) and found 2 data sheets. That means there are another 2 data sheets missing and a product that didn’t include one of the data sheets that another product did.

Which ones?

Which ones buddy, I will find them and send them to Amal to add, and also add to the pdf repository

Haha, Yeah what @yeka said :point_up:

Dual frequency ring has no data sheets, the magic ring has a single T5577 datasheet.

No complaints, I am used to digging up product data sheets on my own anyway, but a single source would be nice. :unicorn_love:

3 Likes

Looks like an easy fix for Amal, he has those missing ones on other products.

The dual frequency ring for example ( as you know, but others reading this, may not ) is the same as the NExT, so just a cut and paste job for Amal

1 Like

Opposite, I like the seem less just mousing between screens

But you can use a hot key to flip computers also

Personally I find that seamless mouse tracking makes me act as though I have “focus follows mind” where I usually get either “focus follows mouse” or “click to focus” which have their own pros and cons.

That’s my bad on the dual frequency ring, but with regard to magic products there are no data shades. The Chinese do not produce any data sheets for these chips. They are gray market.

1 Like

I realise that a magic variant may not have a data sheet but perhaps a “should mostly comply with this data sheet”?

1 Like

there are these two “not a data sheet” pdfs

and

MF1S50YYX_V1.pdf (461.3 KB)

1 Like

Does anyone have any experience with a decent browser plugin or extension that can record macros and look for returned content? I want to automate some button pressing and a little bit of typing in a cyclical loop.

He’s a handy little fucker to have here in the forum…Thanks @yeka for constantly sharing your knowledge

Damn

Now I have opened the flood gates, and where do I stop?

You all know who you are, and are all awesome and helpful

:+1:

Yay [ Your Name Here ]

2 Likes

I use TamperMonkey to automate stuff with JS in browsers, not exactly makros and button presses though you can call click() on whatever you want, mostly works.

Real clicks are not possible with extensions alone, you need other software doing the clicks.

If you want real makros maybe take a look at frontend testing suites?

Ah it’s probably not what amal wanted to read, but thx back!

2 Likes