The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Andā€¦:poop:

Itā€™s an Ultralight C.

:pensive:

Is ultralight not clonable?

To my knowledge no. UID is too big.

My xM1 is 4 bytes. The Ultralight C is 7 bytes.

I think we need to add implant-friendly hotels to the capability sheet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d actually be interested in a hotel matrix sheet to help plan where to stay when out of town! XD

4 Likes

Heres a start

Link to sheet

Just add a post in the Chip compatiblity matrix thread

With info
Hotel chain name
Implant
Self or staff enrolled

weā€™ll see hot it goes

3 Likes

I have a card from the hotel last weekend, I wasnā€™t able to dedicate enough time to fiddle with it to see what it was and clone it to my imolsnt

ā€¦ so I just kept it to decode later lol

Only thing I can tel so far is it doesnā€™t scan with TagInfoā€¦ so could be 125 or mifare classic as mine wonā€™t pick those up

Thereā€™s also a PL1 on the bottom of the card if that bears any significance

1 Like

This would be my guess also

Iā€™ll find out this weekend,

I didnā€™t have my dt card, or proxmark on hand like I planned

Iā€™m hoping my proxmark will work in hf modeā€¦ I need to see whatā€™s up with that

1 Like

What about your blinky?
:blinky_green:

6azgm8

7 Likes

grafik

reddit post stats just now

3 Likes

r/place is back

Lets do a DT logo!

2 Likes

Letā€™s get LTT to Circle City Con! We will be hosting a biohacking village with installations and demonstrations!

4 Likes

Did you guys know that ā€œcandlestickā€ refers to the thing you put a candle in, not the stick shaped candle itself?

Frankly, my whole world has been turned upside down

Or maybe itā€™s just me who didnā€™t knowā€¦

5 Likes

Big Ben is not the clock, or the tower, it is one of the bells inside the clock tower.

8 Likes

Ok that got me

7 Likes

At times I ponder the idea of getting a magnet but I find the idea on an install in an area thatā€™s full of nerve endings a bit off putting and I tend to encounter iron filingsā€¦

Maybe Iā€™ll just stick to RFID implants for now.

Iā€™ve got Titans on the backs of my hands, and I work with steel grindings and shavings.

Iā€™ve not had any build up, or stick unless I put it there myself. And then it just falls off with a light brushing motion.

Just FYI.

3 Likes

While in welding school after my xG3 install, had a tiny amount of shavings stick, but like ODaily said, light brush and they come off.

Edit: New magnet use case! Pocket sand is so too old school, pocket metal shavings is more cyborg :joy:

3 Likes

Pocket swarf, much more tacticalā€¦

For best effect soak in oleoresin capsicum, maybe sprinkle in some rock salt lol

1 Like