The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

The title just confused me couldnā€™t work out how you did it and you where the only one with it.

4 Likes

Mostly itā€™s just visiting 50% of the last 100 days and readings a certain amount of recent posts. There are a few other conditions but those are the significant ones.

3 Likes

3D printers.
What is your take on the printers on the market today?
I had a reprap prusa I2 when it came out, today I pledged on a creality CR-6 SE on kickstarter at about 400$ with shipping to Norway (300$ ish to the US) would you think itā€™s a good deal at a self-leveling & 232325cm print volume? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Seems decent to me. I used to have a Wanhow i3 duplicator plus that was a similar cost but without self leveling and a slightly lower build volume.

I recently acquired a Lulzbot TAS 6 and have not actually done that much with it yet because of other projects and not feeling like modeling the things I need. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The reprap prusa I2 I had was a whooping 1500$ when I bought it as a kit (it was when it was released), but heated bed was an extra option which upped the price a lot :sweat_smile: I kept it for 3-4 years before abandoning 3D printing for a whileā€‹:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This was 6 years ago I think, so I figured Iā€™d try again :grin:

1 Like

There are a very limited number of people on this forumā€¦ I think maybe only two peopleā€¦ who have a custom badge I made special for special folks helping DT/VivoKey in special waysā€¦ I am curious who will find those badges first.

Iā€™m super interested in resin printersā€¦ havenā€™t pulled the trigger on one yet, but stillā€¦ super interestedā€¦ especially in this type of resin printingā€¦ instantly print in resin all at once, not layer by layer, and you can print inside a sterile resin tube / environmentā€¦

3 Likes

sounds like a treasure hunt

3 Likes

ā€¦ I thought you meant custom title and I just searched the whole user base for titles.

I should read next timeā€¦

Badges are harder, brb.

2 Likes

Haha, you could go through all ~2000 users and check their badgesā€¦

3 Likes

That is amazing, I have seen resin printers before, but not like thatā€¦

2 Likes

waiting for the joke to be the badge is hidden :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh shoot. I just keep DM-ing Pilgrim to update wikis. Not trying to step on anyoneā€™s toes.

3 Likes

Haha, Doesnā€™t bother me, but I think @NiamhAstra is part North Korean :north_korea:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I mean. I started the fight to get discobot back just because I wanted my badges, so I canā€™t be poking fun.

3 Likes

We should move all his comments about collecting them to its own thread. @NiamhAstra what if there are some yet to be discovered?

2 Likes

He is currently hunting them down

Small thread :stuck_out_tongue: maybe a thread about you guys talking about me wanting them all :rofl:

3 Likes

I should have asked amal for a custom one that said ā€œbasic bitchā€

4 Likes

Would be fun. Can he collect them all? Find out next week!
I have never even played a game to 100%. I canā€™t imagine trying to platinum a website.

1 Like