The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

O.K. Hereā€™s the plan. (Donā€™t tell leumas95) THREE of us claim to have a special badge, but all different ones.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, I can keep a secret, I wonā€™t tell leumas95.

tenor-13

3 Likes

Hey, whatā€™s the Obfuscation badge?

It just popped up on my profile!
Anybody else get that?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one reserved specially for the trolls. You only just got that one? :smirk: You got to keep up mate!

you think @NiamhAstra is fooled yet?

What if I / we / they actually have the badge? Should I / we / they actually get involved in the deception?
AND
like I said, iā€™m sure @NiamhAstra is not the only one lookingā€¦ Maybe the onlyone who has written a hypothetical/theoretical script to do so, but not THE only one

2 Likes

Ah, I see.
You must have Obfuscation as well.

2 Likes

@amal - Any chance the rest of us in this thread can get a custom ā€˜Not @NiamhAstra Regularā€™ badge? Iā€™ll be your friend!

EDIT: Just a note, Iā€™m now only tagging @NiamhAstra Regular with the word Regular added after it. It just seems fitting.

2 Likes

Well its been 8hr, what your theory got you?

3 Likes

He found them and has reached enlightenment.

3 Likes

I still reckon amal may be having the last laugh and there is no badge :rofl: totally something I would do!

2 Likes

Iā€™t either that or they are not visible on the profile of the userā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

My job did not actually finish, I went to bed and my PC went to sleep. But it got far enough down that it is scanning people with no badges, not even the basic badge.

Might restart it where it stopped then upload the file in case anyone else is interested :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I read it like maybe they have yet to be discovered.

I doubt it given this:

1 Like

Yeah I missed that.

Did you try the Vivokey forums?

1 Like

I haz no spark so nope :stuck_out_tongue:

But I asked @Pilgrimsmaster, he had a look.

@amal has called VivoKey Trusted but thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Pretty sure Amal said that people with a spark, get a little extra perk if it is installed before the Apex line is released. I have been looking for where he said that, and have come up dry still. I swear I read something to that effect

You gonna miss out on something special potentially?

Potentially yeah. :man_shrugging:
It provides no capabilities I want or need.

1 Like

Understandable.

1 Like

I did go through people manually. I just looked through those that had a badge for something else already. No luck for me. Also not sure what titles In would be looking for.

1 Like