The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

I was one of those pests who caused pain to his mother.
Naught Atilla!
I tried a few stuff injected, but not in my spine.

2 Likes

No way! You couldn’t eat it in one sit!

AND

Finished my Mrs one

2 Likes

Impressive!
I worked as pastry chef
 seen this and thad regarding to desserts before, but not with gelato.
I saw a guy eating a 14slice cake after shift :open_mouth: :cake:

Edit: actually
 The girl tapped out after 6 or 7 scoops, when it was frozen. But then we re-bet the bet and she let her ice-cream to melt and chugged about 2 pints of vanilla. That is a lot of scoops.

1 Like

I didn’t exactly enjoy all the flavours, but most were good, I HAD to try them all.
Luckily It was only around 20°C so not too messy

Choice overload, not bad for the topic of the day.
I was wondering about popping in Mouse Utopia, but decided to make Rosco happy with it instead!

Yeah, y’all in Japan get a shitload of show like that. The biggest difference is as far as I’m concerned is, I don’t have to shovel it away, while I do have to clear my driveway :slight_smile: And since the eco-moron in me thinks running a motor snowplow isn’t a very good use of the Earth’s resources, I do it by hand and it always takes me between 1h and 1h1/2.

1 Like

Plow plow

Ramune soda ice cream is the best thing created ever since sliced Mochi!!

I would gladly have 2 of those for lunch. And find space for another one as dessert!! :sweat_smile:
(not a theoretical statement)

2 Likes

Depends where you live. I lived in Sapporo and Ishikari and we still had to wake up at 4 or 5 AM and start clearing up snow up to the waist before it starts to turn into ice. The snow was basically right up to the door when you open it. Oh and 4-5 am was already like 9 am bright in California

Have you thought of letting it build up head-high on the sides of your “trench”, then closing it off igloo-style to create a snow tunnel you won’t have to clear again until it melts? :slight_smile:

Additionally, if I was you, I’d start looking into explosives to speed things up.

Me:

watches some random youtube stuff

sees amals face

Hears amals name

Creates post @ derailment thread

<3

5 Likes

Looks a bit like that one Mario Kart map

1 Like

Great share, The Thought Emporium is a great channel. Saw his original video, hadn’t seen that followup vid yet.

Definitely wouldn’t have expected the amal shoutout, but that’s pretty neat.

3 Likes

Justin and I go back a ways. I told him about this a while back and sent him some stuff to test after my own efforts with the NRC and YouTube totally failed to raise any alarms

I’m super happy his channel has sufficient clout and also the scientific integrity to hold proper sway with those in charge.

5 Likes

Huh, that frame made me go back to the original video (from last February), where it’s explicitly mentioned that you sent him the stuff to test, and he mentions Dangerous things.

Absolutely no idea how I didn’t remember that. I wasn’t an active forum member then (with 0 implants), but I feel like I would have remembered

Out of curiousity, how do you feel about the exposure (both positive and negative) from large YouTube channels?

I remember seeing this video from Austin Evans (with 3 million+ views) nearly 3 years ago now (timestamp 4:38) where he unboxes some DT implants, but everyone is too afraid to actually have them installed.

It made me cringe a lot that no one bothered to do their research enough to realize that DT does not, at all, advocate self-installation.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that DT logo and got really confused :sweat_smile:

Anyone see that Raspberry Pi is going after Arduino’s market? Seems they’re making their own microcontroller that will work with C or MicroPython. Most interesting bit, they’re targeting a $4 price point. Could be an interesting development for RFID projects.

Hackaday Article

3 Likes

Good to know, that is just the kind of thing my wife would fall for. Usually I’d just shrug it off as a waste of a few bucks, but I wouldn’t expect them to actually be dangerous.