The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I read this interesting report yesterday:

Basically compares various countries COVID death count with the difference between the average deaths from all sources in previous years and this year.

So for example at time of writing the UK had reported 29k COVID deaths but there where 44k more deaths than average for that period… And when you consider how many people are not driving and working…

2 Likes

So as of today there are 32k deaths directly from covid-19, there are 37k deaths (including the 32k stated above and any others directly caused by covid e.g. people in care homes or not receiving medical treatment)

On top of those numbers there are an additional almost 7k people who have died this year (above the average of the last 4 years) that are unaccounted for.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

At least I know I could never had succeeded in finding it…

1 Like

i just got this for free today:

and it works! …mostly.

some keys like to decide to not work, and sometimes behave like the “rhythm” key, while the real “rhythm” key stops working.

i’m planning on opening it up and cleaning it up with contact cleaner within the next few days, since there was a fair bit of corrosion in the battery compartment which we already cleaned off. does anyone have experience fixing old synths?

3 Likes

Just be very careful with it, because
CapitalLankyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted
:musical_keyboard::musical_note: The Rythym Is Going To Get You :musical_note:

4 Likes

tenor (16)

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

giphy (28)

3 Likes

giphy (28)
source (3)

3 Likes

4 Likes

I hate all of you. You’re the best

7 Likes

So I thought I’d try and be @NiamhAstra . I feel cheated :rofl:

leumas95 would be proud

Notice the distinct lack of a green tick…

2 Likes

41 days… Not that I’m counting.

2 Likes

That’s pretty stink!
I Wonder :man_shrugging: if it has something to do with the server time/update and has caused you to miss the “consecutive” bit???
due to the time difference

I’m also surprised there are only 8 people with it

:sob:

Actually looks like I have it @Devilclarke :stuck_out_tongue:

Just don’t look too closely at any of the details… like the url, or icon…

yeah lol I’m not an idiot, I been doing shit like that since high-school :rofl:

2 Likes

Did someone popular convince people that you can pay with implants or something? there seems be a large uptick in people asking this question as of late

4 Likes

O.K., role playing. :flushed:

I’m gonna be a guy who’s been here 100 days!

1 Like

Its not fair :cry:

2 Likes