The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

That looks awesome

I am putting a new deck tread on my electric skateboard and I plan to put one on there also

I was considering buying a One Wheel next year, maybe I’ll throw one on the fender.

They look awesome, but I have never ridden one

Buying or building?

I would rather ride an electric longboard

Buy, I’m not that talented

Yeah I live in a small rural city, I’d die on a crack in the sidewalk with normal sized wheels

I felt like I almost did. Luckily I just know how to fall, but my thigh didn’t like the fall much. I have a bafang bbshd on my bike. Like pedal bike. I was going too fast. Top speed is 43 mph though.

Edit: Guess my point is shit happens.

This is when it happened.

3 Likes

Yeeeep been there. had the front breaks lock up on me while I was doing a downhill ride on a mountain and basically flew. broken collar bone, fractured arm and whole lot of road burn.
Somehow the worst part was the nurse digging the gravel out of wounds.

3 Likes

@Backpackingvet thats knarly, I’m gutted I haven’t got any pics from when I got ran over. But that was 12yrs ago and non of my family had camera phones :sweat_smile:

For @leumas95 only

Yay!

2 Likes

I got the thing, mum! :raised_hands:

Screenshot_2020-05-17 Aficionado badge on Dangerous Things Forum

4 Likes

Congrats! I hope I get there soon!

Another badge, nice.
Poor @Devilclarke has been robbed

1 Like

no no I got it today :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, good call.
I have hubmotors that I really like but they are on PU wheels, and you feel every bump and stone…The next board I assemble will definitley have pneumatic wheels (Or wheel if I build a one wheel)

Awesome, so you got your 106 day Badge…“unique”

1 Like

I wonder if it only check’s weekly or something.

I got mine just the other day.

Bet it checks a 24 hour cycle and one day Devilclark visited just before and just after.
That would’ve restarted his 100 day run.

2 Likes

Yeah i think I must have slipped because of timezones but hey ho lol :laughing: I really not worr ooo shiny

2 Likes

You gonna join Satur9 with the gold one?

2 Likes

hey if it happens it happens, if I didnt enjoy reading or something comes up I’m not going to drop everything to visit the forum. Or am I :thinking:

At the end of the day I enjoy the community and do what I can to support and help where available.

3 Likes

I aspire to get my own badge made.

3 Likes