The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

How about the classic, Thready McThread-Face?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thought that was a particularity of british intelect (or lack of thereoft?) :rofl:

Althoughā€¦ that sure does sound like a perfect name!! :joy:

1 Like

Honestly donā€™t know, my gut feeling would be that it would undoubtedly affect the tissue supplied by that artery but you can see on the CTPA scan that if the object is stuck in an artery then itā€™s not fully occluding that artery as there is downstream flow and that there doesnā€™t appear to be any change in radio opacity surrounding the object thus suggesting no localised change in tissue such as ischemia or inflammation.

Maybe weā€™ll never knowā€¦

1 Like

I think the best course of action to find out for sure is vivisection at this point.

4 Likes

The compatibility of the material does not change, but that does not mean it has no affect on tissue. Simply being in the wrong place can mean bad thingsā€¦ like imagine a Titan installed in between the ball and socket of your hip joint? Not great. Inside the lung there are alveoli (air sacs), which can be pierced or ruptured or made ineffective if small enough particulate matter enters them or blocks their bronchial passages further up. Itā€™s also possible that inflammation could result from such exposureā€¦ not because the body is chemically reacting to the material but because the material is irritating the body due to its position / location.

Speaking of anniversaries, tomorrow the 27th of Feb is the first anniversary of the Dangerous Discord! I was gonna set up some community Jackbox games etc., but who has time for that :joy: swing by and say hi and we might try and have a fun voice chat celebration or something :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Why do we tolerate Blackhawk?
Heā€™s normally a ā€œimplants are badā€ troll to begin with but now heā€™s straight laughing at the lung stuff

Iā€™m not trying to go to pitchforks, but just asking if Iā€™m missing an angle

2 Likes

7 Likes

God damn @anon3825968ā€¦ thatā€™s savage as hellā€¦

I donā€™t know wether to judge you or give you a like

i think whats needed is about 75 xg3s (actual number depends on your height, measurements etc) installed in series. the path should be pretty marked out - send one in, push it to the vein and keep goingā€¦ a Vein Train if you will.

when you finally reach the lung implant, hopefully the polarity is lined up nice and good and you will feel the ā€œclickā€ of it attaching to the end.

then slowly pull the vein-train-chain out, et Voila!

if it doesnā€™t work the first time - maybe start the train with a Titan as the ā€˜locomotiveā€™ ?

example - the vein train chain should look something like this when assembled:
(note NOT to scale)

good luck!

1 Like

oh wow! happy discordiversary everyone!

3 Likes

I mean, thatā€™s something we have to decide as a community, but I donā€™t think we have much of a record of banning someone just for being belligerent. Usually people like that lose interest and wander off on their own anyway.

I know plenty of assholes who I tolerate because they have good ideas and/or get shit done. I usually try and give people a chance to prove themselves before I pass judgment based solely on a few limited interactions.

1 Like

Uh?

Heā€™s referencing your response in the bees in your teeth 5G mind control tinfoil hat quarantine thread.

Oh that.
Well itā€™s the truth ainā€™t it?

Oh yeah, no judgement here.

Do any of you have some insight on how I could get my body modification certification in the U.S.?
I couldnā€™t find anything remotely helpful

I donā€™t think there is such a thing in the USā€¦ body piercing itself is typically left to the states and some simply require a business licenseā€¦ but Iā€™ve never seen anything like a.ā€œbody modificationā€ cert. Definitely nothing that would make it legal to use scalpels or sutures. The closest thing I can think of is a registered nurse.

1 Like

No new posts in 2 hours. It kinda freaks me out when thereā€™s a pause in forum activity like that. I double check my connectivity and such. Anyone else get a little weird when they see that? Maybe I just have a problem with checking so muchā€¦.