The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

AFAIK it’s the other way around. A bit before the mark should be more than fine with a bit of extra space.

Just squish it back using pressure from outside… I went waaaay deep with the needle and pushed it all the way to the back using just a rubbing motion from overtop the skin… just like trying to push it back from outside… like pushing a ball around under a blanket…

No it’s way longer at the mark than the longest wedge flex. If you get to the laser mark you’re good. See;

40mm from the back of the bevel to the mark

Ah right okay. So the entire bevel area is considered “dead space” then.

Awesome video!, looks like bevel down would barely leave a mark when healed.

I would definitely recommend inserting it pointy end first :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Touché,
I suppose I had that coming

Also

5 Likes

Relevant to my day today. I was having a hard time concentrating today, keep getting distracted by every little thing but I have a tutorial/guide I need to get through to have something set up for tomorrow morning. So I turned off my phone, turn off my personal laptop, put on some Concentratin’ Music, grab some water and say “OK… I need to do this now. If I don’t buckle down and get this done I’ll be here all night.” *clicks next step * “This will take about 30-45 minutes, you may want to step away and come back.” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

The only appropriate gif

used that exact one when relaying the story to a coworker LOL

1 Like

Did a thing today…

6 Likes

OMG

1h of your sexy beings face

what a great eavening

1 Like

amal

Summary

I need to sleep now. gonna watch the vid tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

You keep saying that, and you keep posting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

its not tht easy :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :sleeping:

Timeline as follows:

1915 archer installed by wife.
1916 OG spark installed by wife
1919 @Backpackingvet passes out
19?? @Backpackingvet remembers running through a warm field
1929 @Backpackingvet wife is yelling at him to wake up and stay down. .

So yeah. Passed out.

2 Likes

were you taking suppressive fire or ???

1 Like

Ha, no. Sadly never passed out in that situation.

She had “guided” me to the floor when I passed out and was freaking out cause I was snoring like I was punched out in the UFC for several minutes.

I feel like this short story by Andy Weir sums up pretty close to how I actually view life.

The Egg

2 Likes