The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

@Pilgrimsmaster maybe if you put a link like this in the first post:

@ODaily’s special shortcut

Should skip to this post :joy: best of both worlds? :blush:

1 Like

We are wildly miscommunicating on this. I have a basic phone, it’s capable of logging onto the website, I just choose not to. I browse as a guest only on the phone.

I use different devices for different purposes, and normally keep them compartmentalized. I’m not in the tin hat crowd, but a little healthy paranoia never hurt anybody.

Yup, sounds good. Do that every other post please.

The phone thing is an annoyance and a minor one at that. Plus it’s self inflicted from a desire not to have all my various intenet uses connected. Nothing nefarious, just wanna keep things separate.

Case in point, I was looking at Indeed.com the other day, and it kept shoving a notification in front of me to log in with my gmail ID. Bitch, please. I’m not even giving you my real name. YOU DON"T NEED IT.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Nope!

fucking hell…

4 Likes

How much do those things cost? The meter and the badges :smiley:

I have no idea how much is “safe”, but get rid of those.

1mdollars
images (72)

1 Like

Visit Chernobyl from the comfort of your own living room…

What material is supposed to be inside? Are these penetrating radiations?

1 Like

There made of “nano technology”

NUme CARD is a computerized card made of nano technology that will help you generate frequencies and waves that penetrate the skin and cells helping to regulate the original frequency of the physical body, and generating a general well-being feeling.

https://www.nume-now.com/nume-card

They also sell a “WEIGHT LOSS NUme PATCH”

:rofl: (at the website, not the fact there selling these to people)

Like a hot poker… lung cancer for sure.

2 Likes

And people worry about 5G :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, no need to worry when you have one of these keeping you well. The effect of 5G after wearing this for a short while is negligible!

1 Like

The fact that people actually paid £283 ($350 USD) for this 5G BioShield that was nothing more than a 128MB USB drive was definitely a feel-good moment of 2020 :joy:

Is that 17mSV/hr?

They claimed it protects you from 5g in a video… I guess the 5g can’t get you if you are dead…

1 Like

A USB stick isn’t likely to kill you, unless you insert it forcefully somewhere where you shouldn’t.

In that case, let’s hope there are no instructions. :smirk: :smirk:

Now, now, @anon3825968, let’s not kink shame here!

What was you thinking of you dirty thing? Could be an ear or an eye. I bet you’re more likely to die of a USB stick forcefully inserted in your eye socket than, well, where you’re thinking :slight_smile:

Sorry, I was a tad ambiguous there, I was talking about the radioactive cards.