The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Well it worked for me.

Can you get fucking COVID when you’re vaccinated?

Cuz I’ve had both shots and the seasonal flu shot too, and I feel like I’m coming down with the most epic case of the flu since the soldiers in the Verdun trenches in 1918 first said “Well it’s just the sniffles - can’t be any worse than getting shelled by Jerry for four flippin’ years now can it?”

Either that or my “other” ongoing medical issue is suddenly getting a lot worse and I’d better call the hospital pronto

It just reduces your chance of a severe case.
Like a mask, it’s not perfect.
Nicotine withdrawal might also have an effect, who knows.

Get well soon!

Well I know: I can tell nicotine withdrawal from a mile away. In my case, it gives me mouthsores - and boy have I had a little of that since I quit vaping :slight_smile:

That sure ain’t that.

1 Like

Yeah I only wanted to say it might make going through a flu/covid even worse.

Ah right okay. Sorry I misunderstood. Well it’s possible I guess

Yeah, sure can. Hopefully it will make you less symptomatic.

I just wanted to say that I’m glad nothing DT/VK related is on the google cloud.

1 Like

yet

We will likely explore the option of paid gsuite accounts on a VK domain for the purpose of allowing 3rd party web services logins by VivoKey SSO proxy
 but it’ll be optional of course.

3 Likes

Yes please.

No forced Google under my skin for me thank you very much.

3 Likes

@amal how much do we have to pay you to sneak a tiny google logo and a tiny MS one onto whatever implant is sent to Rosco next?

:innocent:

5 Likes

ASCII art could be funny

5 Likes

I know I know, this wouldn’t be affected by the GCP outage yesterday tho’, Googles own services are never affected :wink:

1 Like

How can we get @anon3825968 interested in getting a flexDF2?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well that would be really hard, considering I already have one.

2 Likes

Nice! My first chips are going to be an xEM and an xDF2 for that matter. And those will probably get delivered either today or tomorrow.

Get the one of us gifs ready.

You don’t have a backup? :scream:

1 Like

I have several backups. I won’t get caught with no flex left in working order again. Once was enough. I actually had to look around for my keys (and couldn’t find them) because my flexM1 and my flexNeXT had failed and I was left with no other suitable implants to open my locks.

Now I have 3 HF flexies. Hopefully I can ride out 2 failures without having to resort to keys again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, how did I end up in Amal’s mind control network before getting implanted? And with a stronger effect than what @Zwack gets!?

:thinking:

It’s the one of us gifs. Everyone wants one, and once you have one you want to send some to others.

2 Likes