The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Did @Pilgrimsmaster start of as an AI, or as a human who later got uploaded?

He’s evolutionary. Basically several models upgraded from Discobot.

But he’s not quite “there” yet. For instance, he still insists on using metric. Logical, yes, but…

3 Likes

grafik

1 Like

Next week?

1 Like

Funny people seem to forget that happens after black Friday :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But as all of the emails I started getting last night told me it’s “Black Friday Week!”

Coming Soon™ Black Friday Month!

:man_facepalming: :unamused:

4 Likes

I just wish people would realize, black Friday is a scam. Full of nothing you need.

Fucking, let the grocery store give me 30% off my order on black friday. That is the only place I would go.

7 Likes

I’m glad I don’t work retail or food service anymore so i don’t have to hear my least favorite question in the world. “Why are you working it’s a holiday you should be at home with your family?” Because you are here shopping.

7 Likes

Ummm…not quite

I know, Black FRIDAY and Cyborg MONDAY…but pointing that out is not as funny

2 Likes

Which one did you get? I had next to no side effects when I got my Pfizer shots but I just got the Moderna booster and it is kicking my ass.

1 Like

Agreed. The worst thing is when companies secretly bring out new models for black friday, that are super cheaply made. Models that they don’t normally sell, and they can claim an inflated MSRP for. TVs are an especially bad example, the “black friday specials” are absolutely awful.

I went once ~10-12 years ago, before it got really bad. Some genuinely good deals could be had, on things my family were already planning on buying for christmas. Even then, the chaos was not worth it in the slightest, and we never went again.

At this point, there’s absolutely no reason to go. They try and double dip with cyber monday anyways.

200 (1)

2 Likes

It’s odd that they spread out black friday to Cyber monday as well. Then the companies panic that they don’t get as much on black friday so they extend it to 6pm on thanksgiving.

Moderna…

As an aside, has anyone here tested a vaultskin vault card? Allegedly they are a passive RFID jammer. I am not sure why that is necessarily better than a typical RFID blocking wallet.

Me too. About 25 years ago. Before people waited overnight and you got a free tin of cookies, or something nicely made. I was drug along as a kid.

Speaking of this. Anyone know of the best place to buy full spectrum COB LED bulbs, powersupplies, and stuff to custom make a light board. I figured that should be an easy into to soldering and circuitry for me.

My purpose is to find a shelf that I can make a custom uv spectrum for, to grow lettuce and other fresh food year around, inside. I would like to be able to adjust the intensity as the sun does.
Maybe make custom light boards for all the pot Shops that are soon to open here, and if recreational opens up, cater to the rich and their grows

I don’t need plans or anything really, I just want the best sale sites for stuff like that. Figured yall would know best on this site.

1 Like

My experiences with that basically showed me that you can either by chinese very cheap with no real idea of whether you’ll ever be able to get the same ones again, or buy stuff with brand names on it that goes for way way too much. But you’ll always be able to find it for the life cycle of the part.

Option1: Places like
https://www.superbrightleds.com
or
https://www.1000bulbs.com

Option 2: Mouser or Digikey.

friends-ross

yeah-yeah-right

4 Likes

I mean, read further down, and I wasn’t shy about what else I can do also.

Also, I live in a place where it is dark a ton. It is dark at like 5 here. It would be nice to have fresh food.

Plus, look at this price!

1 Like

Hey @Pilgrimsmaster

Boom…Quite the milestone, and good spotting

4 Likes