If you can access the āextendedā tab on the software, it looks like the start and end bits is what you want to control as per pg69.
Ooo Iām excited now
But I think from my playing around, that seemed like something different
Are you suggesting that it will pull what follows the start bits?
edit
Ooooo thatās something I never played with

Whilst we are talking terminals, hereās a new one I used a while ago.
The antenna is where it is labelled and I have circled.
A little more awkward, because it slopes down the ābackā but still implant useable
Iāll add it to the Payment terminal sheet on the matrix now also
Thereās a newer terminal about that size thatās just starting to show up here and there, but the above ruiner of dreams is here to stay for a while at 98% of the places I shop
Thatās mostly what we have around here too. Whatās your implant form factor? Iām hoping itāll be good with the Apex Mega.
Pcb flex payment conversion
Iāll post a picture later of the best terminal over used for my implant and also the worst (surprise the worst is Verifone but not the one you think)
is it on our list?
Not yet ![]()
Wtf? 1 call per minute? Is that a bot?
Happy anniversary
Will you be joining the Devotee club soon?
Only 12 people have that badge. That is an impressive feat.
im not sure⦠@Pilgrimsmaster knew a way to check that
Only 11 of us with the Empathetic badge.
I donāt know if Iām proud or sad I have both ![]()
Is there an even rarer badge?
Admired seems emptyā¦
Famous Link.
Great Topic.
Good Topic seems achievable.
Also wasnāt there a hidden badge?
Join the club.
A special one amal made.
Probably the Mod one for our resident AI
EDIT: Leader badge. 2 people have it, 2 AI



