The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Absolutely shockingly, the US government actually did something earlier than expected. Got my passport in 4 weeks instead of the 8-11 it was supposed to take. Basically got free expedited service.

These new passports are absolutely nuts (this is the 2021 redesign). The chonky plastic insert is interesting (contains the RFID shiz I guess), and the overall quality is way higher than the old pure paper ones. It feels like itā€™ll actually last me the 10 years haha. Itā€™s fun finding all of the security features. Not gonna mess with the RFID component though, Iā€™ve heard the horror stories of bricking the chip inside.

Their grayscale conversion added a weird goatee-artifact, but whatever. Just a bad shadow. I still had long hair when I took the photo, too.

Very pleased, I can actually look forward to leaving the country at some point.

3 Likes

0/10 needs more Domo lol :joy:

1 Like

Where to first?

2 Likes

Probably either Germany or the Netherlands. Somewhere in northwestern Europe.

Iā€™ve wanted to visit the UK for a long time as well, thatā€™s on the list too.

Although, Toronto might come first due to sheer proximity, can actually drive there. Havenā€™t been to Canada since I was a little kid, might visit this summer for a long weekend, and continue planning on Europe for this winter.

2 Likes

Holy shit,

I was in need of another larger water bottle, Loved my recent ltt bottleā€¦ so I decided to grab another and try for another LTT merch message

Very success

@amal Iā€™ll post the video and time stamp when the live stream is doneā€¦ but you need to engage wrecking ball mode and get on this NAOW lol

They said they had prior Covid plans to get implants, in Seattle I believe and both Luke and Linus were on board

9 Likes

Ive been hinting that implants are the way in the wan show comments but i doubt they get read

1 Like

Bump

Dude lives just north of me. Best way to reach out you think?

3 Likes

I replied to the support email from my invoice email explaining Iā€™d love to get in touch
(And or get YOU in touch with them)

Thatā€™s a start at least

@amal also thereā€™s this

3 Likes

I was going to suggest the forum. Just make sure to share so we can add traction

1 Like

If you post something to the forum @amal, Iā€™ll definitely register and help bump that thread or whatever

Fwiw one of the things I tried to mention in limited text, was using apex as a password managerā€¦ I believe and hope this will be a thingā€¦ but just so itā€™s on your radar in case Iā€™m horribly mistaken and that wonā€™t work

2 Likes

Cant wait for the video ā€œhackers turned an office employee into a cyborgā€

OLH6

4 Likes

Time stamp link

Hopefully I represented and drew attention helpfully

8 Likes

Go hit up that comment section!

Also hit their forum!

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1439286-biohacking-and-chip-implants-for-ltt-crew/

12 Likes

Hmmmm Seattle they sayā€¦ Did my part, everyone head over and send the coment a :+1:

3 Likes

Shill team, assemble!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Done and done

3 Likes

This is just your annual reminder that pancakes are in fact, superior to waffles

8 Likes