The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I hope it goes well and comes out how you want.

good luck

1 Like

Does anybody want a flag badge?
(Spam)

I like it

16 Likes

That looks amazing!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I agree with you.

1 Like

Funny you should ask. The comic Phoebe and her Unicorn have recently started a thread on this.

Sometime laterā€¦

Etc.

4 Likes

Me also

Very tidy line work

1 Like

That was breathtaking lol

I now imagine that @coma is a unicorns robot doppelgƤnger

1 Like

There needs to be a dating app or something for people who are into technology & futurism. Or maybe a friend app I feel like I donā€™t even know a single person who is into the same kind of stuff that Iā€™m into. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Lol
I thought buying a motorcycle would get me dates. Nope.
I tried buying a lifted truck to get dates. Nope.
Tattoos. Nope
Stabbing myself with technology. Nope!
XD
In all seriousness though, probably wouldnā€™t be too difficult to make a biohacker dating app, thereā€™s dating apps popping up every day for other niches. Not sure if we have the population within our niche for it to really be effective though.

1 Like

Took 2 years for me to meet another avid biohacker IRL, and I tried to setup up a tri-state meetings

That sounds like making a dating app for astronauts on the moon lol

3 Likes

Facebook finally nailed down the ad targeting :joy::joy::joy:

[Edit] wait a second, looking back at this, isnā€™t the small one abnormally small?

3 Likes

Itā€™s probably the 1.25 it mentions in the ad,

Iā€™ve seen those pop up here and there looking at various tag formats

Iā€™m sure itā€™s got a craptacular range

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same thought. Thereā€™s just not enough of us, and weā€™re too spread out to make decent matches. For ex. Iā€™m available. Iā€™m also 340lbs and about twice your age, Iā€™m guessing.

A more workable solution is to scrape through the existing online dating pool looking for intelligent people.

Iā€™ll let you know if it ever works. :confused:

EDIT:
Just had a more practical thought for you. Assuming you live near a population center, why not join a maker space and become a regular? Itā€™s certainly the right kind of people. Think of it as making yourself highly visible and maybe a cyborg friend will find you. Alternatively you could end up inspiring a new friend to take an interest in the things that bring you joy. Worth thinking about anyways.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever got so few likes/comments on Facebook as when I posted my implant :joy::joy::joy:

Weirdly I think that was my most active thingā€¦

ā€¦doesnā€™t mean it was positive though :sweat_smile:

NExT Implant and xSIID, good choices :+1:

It sounds like you will have no problems doing your install, butt if you need a hand with the RFID setup stuff, you know where to ask

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

ALSO DONT WORRY BOUT SKYNET BROS, its fine!

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/06/boston-dynamics-pledges-weaponize-robots :sweat_smile:

4 Likes