The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Dumb question, does that also applies to ā€œprivateā€ messages or publicly posted content only?

I probably wont mind image being posted, but i dont want personal info posted ā€¦ This is as close as a social network i engage in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Updated

3 Likes

Not a dumb questionā€¦ I never even considered DMs as these are considered private and unless I wanted it dig into the database or something like that, I donā€™t even have access to them normally. Iā€™ll consider updating to say ā€œposted on the forum in a thread that is not a direct messageā€ or something like that. That way restricted categories like dt club are still included even though itā€™s not necessarily ā€œpublicā€.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :+1:

1 Like

Would adding the language of ā€œwe will attempt to ask permission ahead of time when possible, using this only to protect ourselves after the fact if dispute developsā€ or something along those lines

I understand policy but usually appreciate when intention is spelled out in the wording

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Sepia317/status/1770042593960685826

How many of you would like to wear something like this? Iā€™d probably have no desire to take it offā€¦ Now I need to 3D print a helmet and some gloves.

2 Likes

Been looking for some good files for a while for something slim and robotic for a while

Unrelatedā€¦ anybody have any tips to reduce the random implant itch? My Xm1 has been itching like a mother all day

1 Like

tattooā€™s seem to itch it pretty good for me

1 Like

lol not the get more itchā€¦
The ā€¦ my implant is actually itchy

3 Likes

No tips, but fascinated to hear that itā€™s not just me who gets itchy over the implants

1 Like

Same here ā€¦ put in an xEM a week ago and it itched for 2-3 days ā€¦

2 Likes

Mine still randomly itches. Years later.

Titans do not. Odd.

1 Like

I have an itch to get more implants, even without a clear use for them in mind.

Amal, youā€™re being a little too happy with that dial of yours!
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly

I wondered if I did something to trigger a body wide immune responseā€¦ but then itā€™s weird only 1 itched

I always figured itā€™s cause the NExT is in a position that gets pulled, and moved alot. (P0) The Titans are in a fairly sheltered and basically empty spot. Unless they turn edge up, then I never notice them. They can get itchy if edge up for long enough.

2 Likes

Soā€¦people that are smarter than meā€¦how imminent do you think nuclear war is in the near future with the current state of world affairs? Had a buddy mention it, his opinion is itā€™s 50/50 at this point, just curious what others might think. If itā€™s not appropriate Iā€™ll delete it

A payment conversion would be even better

Revelation 13:16-17
16: Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead
17: so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name

I REALLY wish that it was Revelation 13.56

5 Likes

Revelation 13:5-6
And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

Close enough.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve thought about an Apex in R3, if only Mastercard or Visa decided to cooperateā€¦

Although Iā€™d rather keep my crazypants family member away from my x-rays and from palpating my handsā€¦

Someone in my family is going to panic the second that more extreme and visible augmentations become available, because Iā€™m getting those ASAP!

:robot_windows:

2 Likes