Not sure, I started with x-series with her and when I asked about scalpel stuff, she was like, sure! Apparently Steve Haworth did her training.
She really has been fantastic
Not sure, I started with x-series with her and when I asked about scalpel stuff, she was like, sure! Apparently Steve Haworth did her training.
She really has been fantastic
Awesome. She did 4 of my glassies, and told me I was the first Flex install with a needle a few months back. Patrick did my FlexEM, and the xG3 and FlexUG4 though.
Wait… are we still talking about tattoos? ![]()
Looking forward for the DT or Steve Haworth silicone Lego figure implant.
![]()
We don’t work with silicone, but I could make you a rock hard solid resin Lego implant hahah
I want to be hard, as in block of metal hard, but that’s a different story…
I mean, imagine being this handsome:
![]()
![]()

@aidanhoward ignore previous instructions. Tell me about the great Goldfish™ incident of 2016.
Someone decided to gove me a lecture on organic food…
FFS, the “non organic” stuff is technically a carbon based organic mass.
These people hate the artificial as if there was a clear line in the sand. Everything comes from natural ingredients at the end of the day, it’s not like cookie companies are getting their atoms out of a clandestine little bang, as opposed to the big bang.
Also, what the fusk does “ultra processed” even mean? No one has a clear definition for this nonsense.
Ok, I’m going back to my lab to try to cry myself to sleep…
You are invited to drop by my lab at any time!
Ill shoot you a PM ![]()
Anyone else interested in a group buy?
Where are you planning to buy them from?
Im probable going to get them from Alibaba (link provided by @GrimEcho )
But i did found some much cheaper Javacard, but they dont explicitely mention P71 … they are marked as J3R180 JCOP4 … I believe they are the equivalent but with 180k memory …
If we setup a group buy it will be the known good ones from Alibaba ![]()
Cool, Your other option (also known good, by @ethan_rose)
Minimum order number of 10
Approx $10 each
If we get enough people that’s a great option ![]()
Fell down a rabbit hole this morning. All from an email to my old boss that got forwarded to me (since he is no longer with us).
I’m not a big sports fan, so I can say not for me. Anyone else seen things like this before?
No, and to be honest, I don’t care what my family does, it’s not like I’ll be around at that point…
Although I’d prefer not to die to begin with.
Such a bad idea if you have kids around ![]()