The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I mean, check out this ridiculous mocha cake I got to celebrate living in Canada for 5 years. 100% vegan and fucking amazing!

7 Likes

That would kill me :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m carb restricted - seems my body turns them into triglycerides.

1 Like

I mean, it LOOKS nice :eyes:

Congrats on the milestone. Last month was my 6-year citizenship anniversary :canada: :maple_leaf:

1 Like

@amal I know youā€™re super busy between vivokey, titan and everything else, but any update on a nfc xBT? I think quite a few people would be in the market for one!

I guess letā€™s do another preliminary poll.

NFC xBT
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, how many?
  • 5+

0 voters

2 Likes

donā€™t worry ā€¦ we have something in the worksā€¦

7 Likes

Yes please! Any recepies appreciated, been a bit boring as Iā€™ve been cooking/baking bread and pasta for the past few weeks

Not vegan and not vegetarian but me and my partner decided last week we are going to seriously limit our meat consumption down to a maximum on 1 portion per week.

Two things I like about vegan desserts

1. I can eat them because they donā€™t contain dairy.

2. If I donā€™t have to make them for the exact same reason.

1 Like

AH! i am very glad i read this, as i was close on buying the original but apprehensive. I guess im waiting it out

1 Like

Finally got around to desoldering the buzzer off my ACR112U. Much nicer not having to hear that beep every time.

Oh now i have to do this!

1 Like

Yeah keep meaning to do that to mine but I mainly use my Sony reader these days.

Sony reader? Got a link?

Iā€™ve a couple but never purchased from a supplier. Last was a boxed new one for a fiver from eBay.

How do you compare the read range with ACR122Us with glass implants?

Canā€™t detect any difference really. My main reason is that itā€™s reliable with NFC tools where my ACR locks-up and craps-out regularly. Not got around to investigating that one yet.

Ok thanks.

Just got my PiSwords PM3 Easy about 30 minutes ago, managed to get it flashed with iceman and working in a few minutes (thankfully the instructions for Arch linux were super straight forward). Especially since Iā€™m used to compiling random open-source programs, it wasnā€™t bad at all (at least they told me what packages I needed lmao). Now I can finally mess with the LF side of my NExT. Managed to clone the EM UID from my NExT to a blank T5577 card, worked great. I know thatā€™s the opposite of the usual use-case, but it made it easy to figure out antenna placement without worrying about bricking the implant. Iā€™m excited for the next opportunity to clone a card to my hand, hopefully at a hotel or something. If anyone ever needs help with getting things up and running, especially if youā€™re using Arch, feel free to LMK, Iā€™m glad to help.

Also, I converted my first person today :slight_smile: I was at a friend of mineā€™s house, and he lives with his brother. Showed his brother my implants and what they could do, then talked a lot about them. Heā€™s an avid android user, and so are his friends. He saw a ton of utility in being able to write his contact info, web pages, etc. to his hand. Within an hour, he had ordered a NExT and an xLED, and heā€™s having a piercer friend of his put them in once they arrive. My friend is also considering getting one. He said he might order a NExT tomorrow, but heā€™s an iPhone user which makes it a harder sell for sure (no vCard support for one).

5 Likes

Adding to our army, i love it!

2 Likes